BY COLLAGEN FILLER

Collagen Moisture Filler Overnight Helps Restore Skin's Cushion With Intense Moisture Leaving Skin Smoother While Being Nourished. Over Time, It Infuses Skin And Smoothes The Surface By Helping To Fill In Lines And Wrinkles. Our Natural Collagen Is Extracted And Purified With A Process That Preserves All Of Its Hydrating Qualities. Lightweight, Non-Greasy Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Tested See Visible Results: Overnight: Skin Is Nourished With Moisture In 94% Of Ladies** In 1 Week: Skin Is Smoother In 86% Of Ladies** In 4 Weeks: Wrinkles Are More Filled In***; Skin Looks Younger In 72% Of Ladies** **Based On A Consumer Evaluation Of 50 Ladies. ***Based On Clinical Scorage. see more...

• I have no idea if it's good I could help ??1 Answers
  • Hi I walk a lot under the sun cos i live in dubai .. does...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer non comedogenic? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris® Skin Expertise Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz. Box
  • "If your face is flakey like mine then moisturizing is the way to go! It works very good, keeps ur skin moisturized and soft, I recommend it to everyone out there" in 3 reviews
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I love this product. I use it every night after my shower. I've noticed a difference in the fine lines and my face feels firmer. It has a nice smell and is light on my face, no greasy feeling.
Estrella S.
Seguin, TX
Just rebought this product. Amazing product feels super lightweight on the skin and does not have me looking greasy. I’m a package junkie and I’m living for the purple. Definitely one of my favorites now.
Shanygne B.
L'Oréal's night cream gives pretty sufficient results. Also quite affordable, I only purchased it for eight bucks at target which is definitely a steal. for a night cream it's surprisingly very light and not as greasy as I expected. It also can serve as a daily moisturizer opposed to just a night cream. As far as wrinkles I haven't gotten to that part of my life yet to have experienced that but I don't have any dry blotches on my skin anymore. Strongly recommend to anyone looking for a daily moisturizer or a night cream because it's like two and one and again it's super affordable. This also serves as a great day cream during the winter depending on where you live because I know the cold can definitely dry out your skin.
Ereka S.
I'm hooked on this product! I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all. Super creamy and not oily. It's good quality without breaking the bank. The best face cream I've tried yet. I will definitely purchase again.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Im on my second jar of this. I have combination skin, super oily T zone and super dry cheeks and of course acne on my jaw line. Its soooo thick and moisturizing! It has a pleasant not too strong scent. I wear it at night and when I wake up my skin feels so hydrated and my face is glowing. Definitely recommend! Just beware if you are oily your skin will look greasy for a while when you first put it on. I don't recommend wearing under makeup.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
My grandmother bought this moisturizer and I found it in my bathroom cabinet. I thought to give it a try, and so glad that I did. I did not break out from it and I think it's great that you can use this any time of the day. It really works well with my skin. I will purchase it again.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Between sunscreen use, and the sun my skin has gotten real dry this summer, on top of that crows feet had me self conscious. I had read about this and thought I would give it a try. I'm on 24 hours since purchase and my skin has really good moisture. Not an overnight miracle but I am very pleased. Can't wait to see 4 week results.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything about this product and "what it does" but it's not for me. The way it applies is so smooth and the smell is great but I found that it was really irritating my skin and caused me to break out on my chin and forehead. Two weeks in , it dried out my skin.
Noelle C.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used!! It has taken me a long time to find one that works really well for me. This one is it!
I have really oily skin but this moisturizer doesn't make my face feel greasy. It soaks in to my skin and makes it so smooth and moisturized. I love it!!!
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Ok so I have combination skin, oily on the T-zone and normal on the cheeks. This is a very rich moisturizer and sadly it makes me feel more oily than normal. I used this as a night cream though and worked perfectly. When I woke up in the morning my skin felt plumped and soft.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I have no idea if it's good I could help ??
Jen A.
Is this cream good for women of any age? I would really like to try this product because I have a lot of crows feet.
Vel D.
Is this moisturizer non comedogenic?
Hi I walk a lot under the sun cos i live in dubai .. does this cream provide any sun protection ? If not does using it and walking under the sun worsen my skin ? Thank you