L'Oréal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ginie P.L'Oréal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Natalie K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser is specially formulated to nourish skin and boost radiance while gently exfoliating and removing all traces of impurities and makeup. Skin looks smoother, brighter and more refined. Helps to remove all traces of makeup and impurities. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps enhance skin smoothness and radiance. When used as part of a complete skincare regimen, this cleanser complements the performance of your daily RevitaLift anti-aging moisturizer action. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
This stuff feels so nice! Feels very creamy and hydrating without being overly greasy and clogging pores.i noticed an improvement in my skins texture and complexion.
Ginie P.
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
Use this product every day makes my skin look smooth . bright and clean
L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Revitalift.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I really love this cleanser. My skin has felt softer and more supple since I started using this cleanser and I have noticed a change in the fine lines around my eyes and forehead. They have shrunk! I don't have many anyway,I'm only 30 but this really helped to reduce the ones I do have. I enjoy the light clean scent of it.
Saadia A.
Saadia A.
San Dimas, CA
I used to swear by this, and I still kinda do. It says it's gentle enough to use daily, but lately for my dry skin, I feel like it's too much to use daily. It's still a good product. I got my boyfriend hooked on it too! I use it every other day now, and my skin seems to be doing better with it.
Shayla L.
Shayla L.
Dry Ridge
I got this cleanser as a free sample on my overnight mask when they were available at walmart. I noticed an instant difference in my face. the dullness, redness and oilyness went away instantly. it also left my face feeling clean and smooth all day! Part of my daily regimen now!!
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Summer D.
Summer D.
Hamilton
Absolutely love this product. Being a cosmetologist we always want a cream that keeps our face smooth. I’m always using this and it never disappoints. It’s so gentle on my face and isn’t harsh one bit. I will forever buy this product. It’s too amazing not to!
Idany M.
Idany M.
I enjoyed the product. Hard for me with steps. I like things to be simple and easy. I didn't use product to long to really know if it worked but would try again. I would buy again. But this time use it for longer time.
nicky b.
nicky b.
Arnold
I did notice less oily more balanced skin and less noticable pore size. It seemed to only last an hour or so before my face felt like it needed to be rinsed off almost as if there was a thin film covering.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Tacoma
I love how my skin feels afterwards . It feels refreshing. It genial on my skin. Good value don't need much on skin . My face is oily and it controls it. The tube looks descent. Yes I would buy it again