L'Oréal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Natalie K.L'Oréal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ginie P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser is specially formulated to nourish skin and boost radiance while gently exfoliating and removing all traces of impurities and makeup. Skin looks smoother, brighter and more refined. Helps to remove all traces of makeup and impurities. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps enhance skin smoothness and radiance. When used as part of a complete skincare regimen, this cleanser complements the performance of your daily RevitaLift anti-aging moisturizer action. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
This stuff feels so nice! Feels very creamy and hydrating without being overly greasy and clogging pores.i noticed an improvement in my skins texture and complexion.
Ginie P.
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
Use this product every day makes my skin look smooth . bright and clean
L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Revitalift.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I really love this cleanser. My skin has felt softer and more supple since I started using this cleanser and I have noticed a change in the fine lines around my eyes and forehead. They have shrunk! I don't have many anyway,I'm only 30 but this really helped to reduce the ones I do have. I enjoy the light clean scent of it.
Saadia A.
Saadia A.
San Dimas, CA
I used to swear by this, and I still kinda do. It says it's gentle enough to use daily, but lately for my dry skin, I feel like it's too much to use daily. It's still a good product. I got my boyfriend hooked on it too! I use it every other day now, and my skin seems to be doing better with it.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Hamilton
Absolutely love this product. Being a cosmetologist we always want a cream that keeps our face smooth. I’m always using this and it never disappoints. It’s so gentle on my face and isn’t harsh one bit. I will forever buy this product. It’s too amazing not to!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Tacoma
I love how my skin feels afterwards . It feels refreshing. It genial on my skin. Good value don't need much on skin . My face is oily and it controls it. The tube looks descent. Yes I would buy it again
Amber C.
Amber C.
Douglas
I have been using this product for several months and it has left my skin very smooth and more even toned. I have very oily skin and it has not worsened it or left oily residue behind.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I use this in unison with the day and night cream. It leaves your face feeling clean and exfoliated! To to that off it takes all my waterproof maker up off completely. Def recommend!
Niaya P.
Niaya P.
 It smells wonderful and it looks sooo pretty  and it's gentle on the skin and it makes my skin so soft and shiny
Mizael M.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!