L'Oréal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle Plus Firming Day Lotion and Shampoo

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Over 80% of wrinkles and skin aging are the result of UVA rays. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming SPF 30 Day Lotion is now available in a potent formula that helps reverse the signs of photo-aging and better protects your skin. Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen deflects damaging sunrays. The result is smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Power Moisture Shampoo instantly provides a rush of moisture, leaving hair soft, shiny, and quenched over time. Get up to10X more moisture.

Buy on Amazon
Jody B.
Tucson
Easy to apply smells amazing beautiful packaging brings your hair back to life good price I highly recommend it so what are you waiting for give it ah try ladies 💗💗💗💗💗
Itzel L.
Confieso que antes de usar este champú tenía mi pelo muy débil y maltratado se me quebraba mucho se me caía demasiado y desde que empecé a usar champú lo e notado como más fortificado menos debe y más manejable y lo mejor de todo es que ya no se me cae tanto
LEAR18053 Diana D.
siempre he utilizado este producto, el resultado es increíble, es rápido, fácil y muy práctico, también su olor es suave. Es algo que vale la pena comprar, y lo mejor es la gran varidad de producto que te ofrece esta linea, lo recomiendo I LOVE LOREAL
Leah R.
Culloden, WV
I usually always buy this brand. It is inexpensive but it does the job. I believe they could do a little better with the fragrance, it seems a bit doll. But I will continue to buy this brand because of the value.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
From time to time I suffer with adult acne after my skin routine
I like use L 'Orel Paris skin care ant-wrinkle plus firming on my
Skin to prevent and keep my skin tight and the results are amazing
I love the coolness going on and tingling
Let me know its absorbing deeply
Nayelly C.
Great hair care product doesn't make too many suds.. it perfect.. leaves your hair smooth and you can notice it doesn't get damaged as much as if you were using any other product. You will be extremely satisfied. Plus a subtle gorgeous smell.
rhonda g.
Blue Earth, MN
i have tried this product in the past it made my scalp feel really clean i have oily scalp so it seemed to cut back on shampooing so often i would have liked to see it have more lather but it was a higher end shampoo then cheaper shampoos i was pleased at my purchase
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I am taking every measure to not let my skin get old and saggy. this product helps me reasure myself that I am taking good measures to look good and feel good
Jodesi L.
LOVE THIS STUFF it keeps my scalp feelings clean and mosturized. I tend to have a dry scalp but this stuff helped a lot. The smell is strong and long lasting.
Kendra H.
I don't know much about the sense but the shampoo is amazing. I love the shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling amazing and there is for all types of hair.