L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Pure Sugar Scrub for Face and Lips [Kit]

L'Oreal Paris Skin Experts have created an indulgent and effective Pure Clay Sugar Scrub with the power of key ingredients to improve your skin. The Pure Clay Sugar Scrubs Kit is a starter pack with three different scrubs - Smooth and Glow, Nourish and Soften, and Purify and Unclog. Reveal smooth, glowing skin instantly with L'Oreal Paris' Pure-Sugar Grapeseed Scrub. This ultra-soft sugar scrub is a naturally derived blend of 3 pure sugars that melts into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation and is paired with finely ground Acai, nutrient-rich Grapeseed and Monoi Oils. Nourish and Soften is a naturally derived blend of 3 Pure Sugars paired with finely crushed Cocoa, luxurious coconut oil and rich cocoa butter. This buttery-soft sugar scrub is truly kind to your skin for gentle yet effective exfoliation. Purify and Unclog Sugar Scrub is paired with Kiwi Seeds, Peppermint, and Lemongrass oils. This scrub with brown, blond, and white sugars melts into skin for effective exfoliation and baby soft skin. Use these three scrubs in combination to address your different skin needs, or give the gift of L'Oreal Paris Sugar Scrubs to a friend!

Set of 3 Pure Sugar Scrubs for face and lips provide deep yet gentle exfoliation for baby soft skin - Dirt, oil and impurities are effectively removed - Skin looks healthier after use; Smooth and Glow Sugar Scrub enhanced with real grapeseed oil, smoothens away dullness for glowing skin particles for a gentle yet effective exfoliation; Purify and Unclog Scrub, with real kiwi, peppermint, and lemongrass oil unclogs pores for visibly clear, purified skin - Pores look tighter and less visible; Nourish and Soften Scrub, with cocoa, cocoa butter, and coconut oil nourishes dryness for smoother, more supple skin; Effective and safe for use on both face and lips - Lips appear smooth and refined after use - For all skin types

Is it too pricey for its effectiveness?
L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Pure Sugar Scrub for Face and Lips [Kit] Does this work well for people with sensitive skin?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Pure Sugar Scrub for Face and Lips [Kit]!
Fort pierce, FL
L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Pure Sugar Scrub for Face and Lips [Kit] uploaded by Brenda Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I tried this product which I love the scent and the nice packaging but my face didn’t react as good because my skin is kinda sensitive but this is also for lips and made my lips smooth I don’t recommend if u have sensitive skin Loreal Paris Skin Care Pure Sugar Scrub For Face And Lips [Kit]
Selma, IN
I use this scrub when I need a good exfoliation. It doesnt smell bad and it always leaves my facing feeling soft yet not drying or too tight. The only thing is that it can be a harsh exfoliator if you put too much pressure while scrubbing your face. It doesnt take much to do the job & does not cause an arm and a leg. Overall I find it a good product, will repurchase, and I recommend it!
San Antonio, TX
Love their sugar scrubs and how each of them gives me skin a different feeling and l leaves it too the packaging was very nice sugar filled up to the top there's nothing I would change it I buy one at a time when I feel I'm running low on one instead of buying all them again
Moultrie
For the face I rate this product a 3. The products smell amazing but my face didn’t agree. My face broke out tremendously. I have sensitive skin. As for my lips, this product made my lips feel amazing! Wasn’t too harsh, or drying !
Brooklyn
This cat is so good it’s face scrub and it’s really good you can take it everywhere you can use it everywhere in just use it until they get Wyatt I Woodleigh what it will really help your skin
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
It’s okay. Not worth a hype guys. But I liked the charcoal one the most . It’s not harsh for the skin but give it a try . I don’t like it ❌ but nice and cute packaging.
Hamlet
This Skin care kit, Girl... It is bomb. I use to have cystic acne but this actually helped lighten my face and make the dark spots fade away. But I recommend to use cold water on your face because it is more helpful for acne and your pores but if you want to exfoliate then use hot water, Love.
Fairhaven, MA
Personally I love sugar scrubs gets all the dead skin cells away from my face and lips leaving both soft as a baby kitten! It’s not that expensive but affordable. I love this and do recommend this to others who also have dead skin!
I don’t believe this is a drugstore product because it performs like a High end product! It removes dead skin like a charm! The smell is not overpowering it leaves my skin soft and clean.
Pasadena , CA
Love this little packet , the kiwi one smells so good and the lip scrub is really cute ! I would make them a little bigger but I have constantly been buying them becaus they work so well it’s really cute
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trenton, TN
il y a un an
Caroline O. • il y a un an
The one I tried was fairly mild but the first time or so might be rough.