L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Pure Sugar Scrub for Face and Lips [Kit] uploaded by Nadiyah B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Skin Experts have created an indulgent and effective Pure Clay Sugar Scrub with the power of key ingredients to improve your skin. The Pure Clay Sugar Scrubs Kit is a starter pack with three different scrubs - Smooth and Glow, Nourish and Soften, and Purify and Unclog. Reveal smooth, glowing skin instantly with L'Oreal Paris' Pure-Sugar Grapeseed Scrub. This ultra-soft sugar scrub is a naturally derived blend of 3 pure sugars that melts into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation and is paired with finely ground Acai, nutrient-rich Grapeseed and Monoi Oils. Nourish and Soften is a naturally derived blend of 3 Pure Sugars paired with finely crushed Cocoa, luxurious coconut oil and rich cocoa butter. This buttery-soft sugar scrub is truly kind to your skin for gentle yet effective exfoliation. Purify and Unclog Sugar Scrub is paired with Kiwi Seeds, Peppermint, and Lemongrass oils. This scrub with brown, blond, and white sugars melts into skin for effective exfoliation and baby soft skin. Use these three scrubs in combination to address your different skin needs, or give the gift of L'Oreal Paris Sugar Scrubs to a friend!

Set of 3 Pure Sugar Scrubs for face and lips provide deep yet gentle exfoliation for baby soft skin - Dirt, oil and impurities are effectively removed - Skin looks healthier after use; Smooth and Glow Sugar Scrub enhanced with real grapeseed oil, smoothens away dullness for glowing skin particles for a gentle yet effective exfoliation; Purify and Unclog Scrub, with real kiwi, peppermint, and lemongrass oil unclogs pores for visibly clear, purified skin - Pores look tighter and less visible; Nourish and Soften Scrub, with cocoa, cocoa butter, and coconut oil nourishes dryness for smoother, more supple skin; Effective and safe for use on both face and lips - Lips appear smooth and refined after use - For all skin types

Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia
Go get it right after you read, share, and like this review. This item is fairly priced with the coupon. It is light on your face it applied evenly. The rub, the scrub, the smell is comforting. Highly recommend you get you one of each for all skin types and tones. The outcome is amazing it leaves your skin looking youth and unaged how could you pass up a product like this. I look forward to your reviews so I can know if it made your skin feel as good as my own
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Burning intense heat, I think I'm allergic to something in this so when I use it it feels weird but it does do a decent job
Juliana G.
Sanger, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the kiwi scrub!!! I have sensitive skin but this scrub is really gentle and moisturizing! I only use this once a week or when my skin is looking dull. The scent is also very pleasing.
Lacy P.
Elida, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only tried the brown sugar smelling one and I enjoy it. It’s inexpensive and works well for my constantly chapped lips. I
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it before bed. I dont know if I'm totally impressed by this product but I love the way it makes my skin feel. But I have also experienced some breakouts since using it.
Tanya I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the green one and it has worked great! I love the product and have purchased more than once.
Robin W.
Purchased at: Target
It was ok. Messy and did not wash off easily. A little pricey for a product that was sub par
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
I love this product it smells so good. I got it free from influenster and I’m definitely gonna buy more when it’s gone. It leaves my face so smooth and it applies so smooth. The next day i definitely still see results L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow
Caroline O.
Grandview, TX
Rinses clean and feels effective. Good scent, too. I think it has mostly natural ingredients so that is a real plus.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Target
It works amazing and smells really good. I like to use it before I apply makeup since my face is really dry and looks peely If i don’t wash it or moisturize.