L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day Cream Bonus Pack uploaded by Jennifer O.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages, cell renewal decreases dramatically, so skin looks dry and dull. Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day Cream SPF 15 speeds surface skin cell renewal, revealing millions of new skin cells each day for fresher, more youthful looking skin. Instantly, skin feels smoother, more supple. In 1 month, skin appears renewed, vibrant and full of life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I have very dry skin and was looking for something that would keep my skin hydrated and looking young. This product did an amazing job and was not expensive at all! I will be buying this product again as well as their night cream
Jennifer O.
Katy, TX
This loreal age perfect cell rejuvenation day cream is one of my favorite products! After only one use my skin did a 360 on how smooth it became, bright, and radiant! The moisture lasts all day long and smells so good. After a few weeks of using I could see a big difference in my skins fullness and overall appearance. It works that fast! I highly recommended!
Alicia G.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
I have used this for a while now. And it works really good my skin if softer and it looks younger even iam not old but. It works really week kinda expensive for so little but k love it
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I would not recommend this cream for oily skin but overall it does an excellent job moisturizing your skin you can notice a difference after app 30 mins of applying it.
Mayinis A.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044

My husband uses this, it was a gift to buy him because he works teaching. And the journey from home to work is long and tends to carry a lot of sun and it gets dry much skin. The results were truly amazing, your skin stays hydrated and very cute. So much so that I bought one of the same make and I'm doing great. I recommend it, some say this a little face, but the results are incredible, worth the money.
Jessica G.
I always end up going back to Loreal when it comes to skin care. Loreal has always been great, I purchase anywhere sold but try to find the best deals available, and they are effective to me. I will keep purchasing and recommend to anyone who is in need of good products
Laura F.
Marne, MI
This stuff really works! I love the way my skin feels after slathering this on. The packaging is super attractive and makes you confident you're purchasing a quality product. It's gentle on your skin and I would by all means recommend this to my friends and family.
I believe I have been using L'Ordeal for at least thirty years. The moment you apply it to your skin you can feel the difference, it is so soothing and feels luxurious and so gentle yet very effective. I have strayed a few times but always return to the brand I can rely on.
Dariela P.
I've started using this because it's never too early to start taking care of my skin.so I've started with this day cream and it moisturizes my skin and I have combo skin so.
gloria g.
L'Oreal Paris has become my signature brand. Since I stared using it my skin change abruptly. This product is so effective, especially for matured skins