L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day Cream Bonus Pack uploaded by Jennifer O.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages, cell renewal decreases dramatically, so skin looks dry and dull. Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day Cream SPF 15 speeds surface skin cell renewal, revealing millions of new skin cells each day for fresher, more youthful looking skin. Instantly, skin feels smoother, more supple. In 1 month, skin appears renewed, vibrant and full of life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mayinis A.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044

My husband uses this, it was a gift to buy him because he works teaching. And the journey from home to work is long and tends to carry a lot of sun and it gets dry much skin. The results were truly amazing, your skin stays hydrated and very cute. So much so that I bought one of the same make and I'm doing great. I recommend it, some say this a little face, but the results are incredible, worth the money.
Jennifer O.
This loreal age perfect cell rejuvenation day cream is one of my favorite products! After only one use my skin did a 360 on how smooth it became, bright, and radiant! The moisture lasts all day long and smells so good. After a few weeks of using I could see a big difference in my skins fullness and overall appearance. It works that fast! I highly recommended!
I believe I have been using L'Ordeal for at least thirty years. The moment you apply it to your skin you can feel the difference, it is so soothing and feels luxurious and so gentle yet very effective. I have strayed a few times but always return to the brand I can rely on.
Alicia G.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
I have used this for a while now. And it works really good my skin if softer and it looks younger even iam not old but. It works really week kinda expensive for so little but k love it
Denise G.
Norco, CA
It's fantastic! It's so moisturizing, it feels fantastic on my face. It's a product I use on a daily, day and night, non stop!
Ginger A.
Tama, IA
It hydrates my skin all day. My face looks and feels softer. No more flaky forehead. I even got a friend to start using this.
Arianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
thank you for giving me this for my face i will enjoy this a whole lot arianna cormier . thank you very much .
Misty P.
Russellville, AR
Love love love this product!!! Cannot praise it enough. A must try you will not be sorry.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I would not recommend this cream for oily skin but overall it does an excellent job moisturizing your skin you can notice a difference after app 30 mins of applying it.
Chona G.
Saginaw, MI
The rest of your life will be able and the other hand the keys and garage sale and the