L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick

Shine Lipstick

I got Varnished Rosewood - for those who got the other shades, are any similar and suitable for neutral fair skin?
Is this any good?
Are these sticky at all?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...wearing it all the time! It applies like a dream. While it isn't the most long lasting lip product out there, it still sits beautifully on the lips for a good amount of time. I love the look, feel, and finish of this lipstick! Definitely try this out and fall in love for yourself!in reviews
...The color is wonderful and looks perfect with a full face of makeup or a natural look!!! I can’t wait to try the other colors! Huge drugstore find!in reviews
L' oreal is absolutely an inexpensive great brand. This lip sticks are so creamy when you apply them and it lasts for hours. I'm so glad i decided to buy thesein reviews
Nancy B.
Modesto, CA
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Nancy B.
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Enamel Red
This entire line of lipsticks blew me away. The color formula meets beyond expectations. It is a rich, jam packed color with intense shine. They’re all completely opaque. I bought every shade in this line. I was truly impressed. They are al buttery and have intense color payoff. Some of the colors are very similar so I would recommend comparing them before you buy bulk. They are ultra moisturizing and are one of my favorite lines of lipstick made for drugstore. I highly recommend.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Becky F.
Review for: Lacquered Strawberry
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick This is the prettiest lipstick, it stays on all day, no smudging or smearing, it's affordable and has beautiful packaging, no improvements needed, this meets all my expectations for a lipstick, I recommend this to all!
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Glossy Fawn
I am impressed with the L’Oréal Paris Shine Lipstick. It is hydrating and it does last quite Aston your lips, I paired it with Mac’s lip liner in the color swirl. It’s such a flattering color. I will consider buying other shades since I’m very happy with the formula and wear of this particular lipstick. It’s so affordable and is good quality.
Ana P.
Sylmar, CA
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Ana P.
I love these lipsticks because they hydrate my lips for me it is important that they are hydrated since they are dry. 😍😍
Karenia M.
Watauga, TX
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Karenia M.
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Karenia M.
Review for: Glazed Pink
Wow me encanta este labial me deja los labios muy humectados uso el color 914 😍😍 #saludsbelleza
Ann B.
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Ann B.
Review for: Shining Peach
I love shining peach. It’s one of my go to daily lip shades. It’s a peachy nude on me. The formula glides right on beautifully rain or shine.
Selena G.
NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Glossy Fawn
I had to pick up when i read the reviews, and girl i am in consistent shook when it comes to this shade (Glossy Fawn) and this finish! this is a gloss lipstick so it won’t dry out your lips and this shade is your lips but better. Now this doesn’t last long because of the glossiness but it’s drugstore so it’s cheap and plus the amount you get is good! ✨
Ana F.
Belleville, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick uploaded by Ana F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This products it’s amazing it melts like butter on my lips. I’m honestly obsessed and smells delicious
Lindsey G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Sparkling Rose
Formula- super comfortable✔️ Finish- very glossy and pigmented 🤩 Leave a slight stain, but wear away evenly and do not dry out lips 👄 Best price- found at Walmart for $8! Pleased with every shade I have tried! Both nudes and deep reds wear beautifully and do not run outside lip line ‼️ 🔆highly recommend but you will have to reapply (after eating/drinking) if you want to last all day🔆
Ava T.
Review for: Glossy Fawn
I usually hate wearing lipstick in the winter because my lips crack and it ends up looking like a mess... however, i love this product! It is SOOO hydrating and perfect for the cold winter months when you still want to have a little lip color but don’t want you lips cracking! The color is subtle but that’s exactly what i look for in lipstick. Can’t recommend enough and i want more colors!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney T.
il y a 3 ans
Are you guys loving the L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick? Now own 4. I just picked up the shade #BAE earlier today and realized they now have a new nudes collection and a holographic one! My favorite lip product.
Natalie P. il y a 3 ans
I am obsessed with the L’Oréal Riche Satin and matte lipsticks. My favorite is the glossy Fawn. Perfect for during the day and night wear. Keeps my lips hydrated. My lip color last all day, highly pigmented. Definitely try this line out!
Emily L.
Greenville, NC
il y a 3 ans
Thoughts on L'Oreal Paris Shine Lipstick? I’m trying to find some good “glossy” lipsticks!
Christine D. il y a 3 ans
they're definitely glossy with a nice sheen without being too extra, but not on the sticky level if you were using an actual lipgloss