L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Wendy D.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ihu n.
Shine Curl Milk is an amazing product. This product helps my hair to be soft and moisturized and not frizzy. It keeps my hair looking good and does not target any concerns. It is pretty affordable and is totally worth it. It keeps me satisfied and I would recommend to others and obviously buy again!
Catheline K.
S Huntington, NY
Shine Curl Milk is so freaking amazing. I love them. they make my hair feel amazing. You will not be disappoint in any of there products.
Sandra D.
Thorne , ON
I have frizzy curly hair. Hard to find a good product to help with it. That won't dry out my scalp ( sensitive) this product help my hair greatly with the frizz without drying out my scalp made my hair looking healthy. Love it.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
My hair is naturally wavy. I have a hard time styling it because of frizz. This Shine Curl Milk has took that problem away. After using it I can let my hair dry naturally and it looks beautiful. Smooth soft curls that don't need gel or any other hair products. Other hair products I've tried to control the waves and frizz, left my hair to stiff, and not natural looking. Now my hair is manageable and beautiful.
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Aashi B.
Thane west, Maharashtra, India
The curl.milk is an innovative solution introduced ny Loreal, however it doesn't so much to preserve or beautify your curls n locks.
Yanise B.
miami
Excelente para mi cabello lo deja manejable y bonito lo recomiendo 100% ciento para todis
Bebo Z.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
Nicole B.
Porto Alegre-RS
This is very lightweight, which is perfect for me since I have curly hair and need products that won't weigh it down. Hair texture still feels natural and this product helps boost my curls a bit more than some other things I've used and gives it some shine
Jessica T.
London
Oh my god this is the best item I have purchased, it made my hair smell so good and it made my curly hair so bouncy and shinny

Amazon