L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Wendy D.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
MaKayla J.
Dickinson, ND
I really liked this product. It was really affordable and it made my hair nice and soft. It was really effect and done great on my hair.
Natalee A.
Windsor
I love this so much and you should definitely try this I recommend this so much!!!! It’s easy to apply and super affordable
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
When i use this product it made my hair feel really refreshed and to top it off it smelt amazing and I definitely plan to use it again.
Niva B.
I love my curl hair. I'm taken care on my hair. This product its also very good for my hair type.
Shima Ahmed A.
Good for me feeding my hair give it beautiful and protect appearing I love it and search about it continuous
MeLa B.
This produced looks like something I would definitely use looks amazing it definitely looks pricey as well but I wound try it
Daiane N.
Excelente para os cachos...
Cumpriu com o que foi prometido, ótimo efeito na finalização
soomyTV |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Very cool and simple to use ❤️👌🏻 I was try it before my hair was very cool and simple use 💙 I want try it again
Jessica T.
London
Oh my god this is the best item I have purchased, it made my hair smell so good and it made my curly hair so bouncy and shinny
eugenie a.
costa rica
It gave softness and shine to my hair and my curls with more volume sincerely I only used it 2 months but I liked the result it gave in my curls

Amazon