L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Wendy D.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

Marlene x.
Leaves my curls soft and looking beautiful. I would recommend this for any one with curly hair won't be disappointed
rhonda l.
Christiana, TN
Having naturally curly hair I try lots of hair products. This curl milk is amazing. It allows my curls to be soft.
Christy A.
This shampoo is nice, not my favorite. The smell is ok, but I feel like I've tried better shampoos from this brand.
Guadalupe L.
South El Monte, CA
This product works....got it for my man and he seemed to have liked it so I started to get it for my self :D 👍
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,049 reviews
My sister uses this for her curly hair and it's perfect . Smells really good and her curls look good afterwards
Mariana C.
Muito bom e cheiroso. Deixou meu cabelo mais forte, com bem menos queda e menos quebradiço na hora de pentear.
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
Helps my curls be full of life and very healthy and also bouncy i love it very much such a great product!!!!!!
Ysabel H.
Very useful. Good price. It's great and works to take out my crazy oiliness but still provides a healthy shine.
Mhar S.
This product looks interesting. I don't have curly hair but I think this will work on my straight hair also.
Theresa W.
Makes hair feel heavenly. Enhances curls like you wouldn't believe. Smells good. A little goes a long way.
Venessa G.
Fort Lupton
Ive seen these product everwhere but does it help curls?

Amazon