L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Wendy D.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Love this product.  It makes my curls look so good the next day. It's not heavy. Has a nice smell to it. Itso very easy to use.
Ivette G.
It's a good product because it condition well . I used this conditioner with the shampoo, and together they bring out the curl in my hair.
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
Don't have much curls but i tried to make sum of it and this product made my hair look wavy and my hair super shiny looking which i loved.
Jaslynn D.
Clermont , FL
This is so good for my curly hair it smells awesome leaves my hair super soft and it’s super affordable would deff buy it again
Escolástica O.
Lynwood , CA
This product leaving your hair shiny and smooth always looking for products that make my hair smooth any other good product let me know.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
The shine curl is a must have if you have curly hair! It gives you the perfect amount of volume! Not to expensive and easy to use!!!!!!!!
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
When i use this product it made my hair feel really refreshed and to top it off it smelt amazing and I definitely plan to use it again.
Jostina W.
Utah
Loreal paris is a good brand. This product is good to my hair and helps it when.most of the products make my scalp itch and irritate
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Loreal has changed my way in trusting products,i am now super picky.Its a great cost and itworks, perfectly curled hair. i recommend.
Alexis M.
For someone with curly hair, it seems impossible to find good products that don't break the budget! Love the results for the price!
Venessa G.
Fort Lupton
Ive seen these product everwhere but does it help curls?

Amazon