L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Wendy D.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

Catalia B.
If you have a curly haur and you wanna nice curl just buy this its amazing and very easy to use it and very cute bottle.
Bebo Z.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
فاطمة ا.
This product only worked ok on my hair, and made my skalp extremly itchy and irritated. I couldn't finish the bottle.
anny s.
Arapiraca, Alagoas
Eu te amo tanto, o melhor que eu já testei, eu nunca vi melhor. Meu cabelo era muito bonito! love, love, love, love.
Niriksha_N N.
India
This product acted amazing on my hair. It made my hair so smooth and perfect. It doesn't harm my hair and thank you
Melissa E.
San Juan
I dont like so much. Apparently my hair did not like much, I did not feel that I contributed much or saw changes.
soomyTV |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Very cool and simple to use ❤️👌🏻 I was try it before my hair was very cool and simple use 💙 I want try it again
Roselyn T.
Santo Domingo
Deja brillo pero tiene muchos químicos que no le hacen bien al cabello, si fuera mas natural fuera mucho mejor.
Ariana F.
miami
Excelente producto para tus rizos, los deja brillantes, llenos de vida y realmente definidos. Recomendado 100%
Shima Ahmed A.
Good for me feeding my hair give it beautiful and protect appearing I love it and search about it continuous
Venessa G.
Fort Lupton
Ive seen these product everwhere but does it help curls?

Amazon