L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Wendy D.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex

Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
My hair is naturally wavy. I have a hard time styling it because of frizz. This Shine Curl Milk has took that problem away. After using it I can let my hair dry naturally and it looks beautiful. Smooth soft curls that don't need gel or any other hair products. Other hair products I've tried to control the waves and frizz, left my hair to stiff, and not natural looking. Now my hair is manageable and beautiful.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
I have liked far and wide to find a product to tame my thin loose curls without making it heavy, greasy or crunchy. I really didn't enjoy this unfortunately as it was one of those products that left my hair feeling kinda dirty. It smells good though. Im sure for different curl patterns and thicker hair, this might work just fine, but for my hair type, it is a pass.
amanda l.
My hair is natural curly so give it the frizz free bouncy curls that I want I use this. My curls are soft bouncy and not weighted down lifeless curls. Not only does it make my hair feel good but smell good as well. I love love love this product.
Kristen C.
Geneva , IL
Loreal makes some of the best haircare products on the market in my opinion. This one in particular has the perfect formula for giving your hair that softness & shine that gives it that healthy feel as well.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
This product worked well for my wavy/curly hair. When my hair is dry it is wavy/straight but when I used this product my hair was well moisturized. The price is good, and I would definitely buy this again!
Mariah B.
Oceanside , CA
This product is super affordable and does the trick! I use it all the time and I cannot get enough of it. I even take it with me when I travel. I believe you can purchase this at many store locations.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Helps keep my curly hair in good condition and adds texture to my hair! Makes my hair smell amazing and look amazing too! Can't wait to try out more products from this brand. It never lets me down!!!
Neyda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very curly hair so this product works very well! It's very hard for a product to calm but still keep my curls looking amazing and this product has just out done it self! It's also works well and all types on hair.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
I personally have not use this but my brother does and he had a problem with his curly hair being dull and after using this I have seen a difference in his hair. His curls are more shiny and bouncy.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
My hair felt so very silky soft with some frizz. Soft, natural definition and curl. Surprised that the curl definition last longer than I expected. Only had a Lil sample so yeah I would like to tryout for a least a month.

Amazon