L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by wendy d.L'Oréal Paris Shine Curl Milk For Unisex uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shine curl milk by L'Oreal for unisex - 5 ounce curl milk. It is recommended for normal skin.

Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
Even though I do not have curly hair I recommend this product for all the hair types out there. This product made my hair super soft, silky, and hydrated. The ends of my hair felt pretty brittle but after using this product I noticed the ends of my hair we're not as brittle. The smell is awesome as well and last about 2 days.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
My hair is naturally wavy. I have a hard time styling it because of frizz. This Shine Curl Milk has took that problem away. After using it I can let my hair dry naturally and it looks beautiful. Smooth soft curls that don't need gel or any other hair products. Other hair products I've tried to control the waves and frizz, left my hair to stiff, and not natural looking. Now my hair is manageable and beautiful.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
I have liked far and wide to find a product to tame my thin loose curls without making it heavy, greasy or crunchy. I really didn't enjoy this unfortunately as it was one of those products that left my hair feeling kinda dirty. It smells good though. Im sure for different curl patterns and thicker hair, this might work just fine, but for my hair type, it is a pass.
amanda l.
My hair is natural curly so give it the frizz free bouncy curls that I want I use this. My curls are soft bouncy and not weighted down lifeless curls. Not only does it make my hair feel good but smell good as well. I love love love this product.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
I used this product and I can not complain, as it is based on milk moisturizes the hair and gives it back its natural sheen. I just wish it was more natural and less chemical, as I have naturally curly hair, that would be a plus for the brand.
Mayra R.
I love L'Oréal it seems like all their products work great for my type of hair. This product is another one. Since I have frizzy wavy hair this product seems to help with the frizz and tangles. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Immediately after applying this product I feel confident with my hair, now that I can leave it naturally down when leaving my house. This product holds natural curls, and gives off great volume as well as texture.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Loreal makes some of the best haircare products on the market in my opinion. This one in particular has the perfect formula for giving your hair that softness & shine that gives it that healthy feel as well.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Helps keep my curly hair in good condition and adds texture to my hair! Makes my hair smell amazing and look amazing too! Can't wait to try out more products from this brand. It never lets me down!!!
Venessa G.
Fort Lupton
Ive seen these product everwhere but does it help curls?