MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil

L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil

Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil

Does anyone know how this compares to ABH brow whiz???
Does anyone know if this brow product stays on without smudding?
How does the [product:loreal-paris-brow-stylist-shape-fill-mechanical-pencil] compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil!
Product Highlights
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I am new to the whole filling in my eyebrows" thing, and this makes it soooo easy. I use the light brown color even though my eyebrows are dark brown. I find that if I make my eyebrows too dark, I look mean and aggressive. If I go a little lighter they look natural. In the photo you can see that one eyebrow is done, and one is not.in reviews
Candace J.
Clarksville, TN
L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Candace J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well, I suck at doing my eyebrows, let me just start off with that. And yeah. I know, "their not twins, they're sisters"; naw boo, mine are distant cousins, twice removed, and maybe even adopted. Anyway, this lil triangle pencil thing is pretty cool. Helps me outline neetly. I also like that it is like khol, and not very creamy. I hate creamy eyebrow stuff, make me feel like brows want to sweat.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Target
So I picked this up because my usual, L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Pencil, Dark Brunette, was sold out. I'm so happy I tried this! The pencil is triangular but applies very precise lines. I use the outside edge to line my brows and the flat triangular part to fill in my brows. It gives a very natural brow look. I will likely purchase again.
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
This eyebrow pencil is so good! It’s not overly waxy, it’s easy to blend, and it’s easy to fill in patches. I think this is a perfect dupe for the Anastasia pencil. This is a must have for me and I will continue purchasing.
Bryanna C.
Del Rio, TX
One of my go to products right now gives you that perfect shape and doesn’t over do it with the color.
Bruna F.
Marietta, GA
L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Bruna F.
This is a really good product to define your eyebrows. I use it everyday to make my brows look exactly the way I want them to.
Anna H.
I love this product! It is so easy to use. When filling in my brows, it is super light and not to over whelming. Great to outline as well! A little waxy, but that doesn’t bother me much!
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyebrow pencil is very thin, which makes it easy to fill in your brow with tiny hair-like strokes. It is also easy to outline your brow as you prefer, whether it's a subtle outline or a more dramatic one. The reason this is not 5 stars is because in addition to a nice pencil and brush on the other end, a bit of eyebrow shadow would make this a perfect eyebrow kit.
Yojhandra C.
medford new york
L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Yojhandra C.
L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil uploaded by Yojhandra C.
L'Oreal Paris Shape & Fill Mechanical Pencil This product has a perfect precision with which you find it very easy to give your eyebrow a perfect shape, it has a coverage that makes your eyebrows have a natural effect, I recommend it is a great product !!!
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,583 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this bow pencil! It’s very easy to use. This is my first time using this product. I love it! Wish it was a little bit creamy. It’s very long lasting. I highly recommend this product! I will buy again.
Kaylee C.
One of my all time favorite brow pencil it's thin enough to get that shape I really like without a ton of clean up and I find it works just as well as most high end ones at half the price I think when it comes to brows high end isn't necessary in my book so I think you definitely can sacrifice here
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie V.
Galloway, OH
il y a 2 ans
katie D. il y a 2 ans
Almost identical but in my opinion the L’Oréal is better! I used to buy the ABH one all the time but it is expensive so I looked for a cheaper alternative. They both have a very fine pencil and come with a spooly on the other end. However, I much prefer the L’Oréal not only because of the price but it lasts longer for some reason and I have had 4 or 5 pencils now and not one broke:)