BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist

L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist

Shake & Glow Dew Mist

How well does this rub in??
I feel like this product is going to make me oily? Does it have glitter?
How did you like this product?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Chelsea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love. I am obsessed with a dewy glow look. This is perfect for setting in place with out filling out your skin. It can also be used to prime and hydrate, so you can use both before and after make up. It has a great pearly look. It locks make up in place and has my skin looks amazing in the sun. Perfect finishing touch.
Melissa W.
N Ft Myers, FL
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Melissa W.
I absolutely love this L'Oreal shake and glow Dew Mist at makes my face feels so nice after putting on makeup I love the hydration and makes it feel all day and feels cool on my face. I actually bought two bottles of this because I found it on sale for $2 each but love that it gives my face a dewy glow after applying makeup
Nhu C.
Garden Grove
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Nhu C.
I love this. It make my makeup so dewy and natural. Don’t spray too much tho because it might get oily
Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Tabetha W.
If you like feeling oily and sticky on your face - this is for you. I did not like it at all and wanted to wash my face after I sprayed it on. I have oily skin but use mattefying primers and setting powders so thought this would help add life back to the skin, but I just felt uncomfortable and greasy and my makeup just looked ok. That being said, I haven't found a dewy setting spray I have liked yet because most of them have oil added that just isn't for me. This may be best for lighter/no makeup days because the oil really messes with any product underneath. It's also pretty pricey for a drugstore product which is annoying, but it won't break the bank if you want to try for yourself.
Allison W.
This wasn't my fave to be honest. First of all, I constantly forget to shake the bottle before using, which makes my skin feel slimy. If I remember to shake, it doesn't really do anything for me. Yeah, it refreshes my skin and does give some glow, but that doesn't last long at all. There is also a faint rose scent to it which may be too strong for some. I had really hoped to like this, as I am loyal to the L'ORÉAL Lumi line of products. I do like using this on the summer though! Unfortunately I just have too many face oils/sprays that are far superior to this one.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Sarah O.
Purchased at: Target
Best drugstore setting spray. The perfect mist it sets your face and melts the makeup together. You can also use this to refresh your makeup mid day.
Ashley S.
Port Orange, FL
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Ashley S.
The most beautiful drugstore setting spray! Gives off a dewy and healthy glow without being oily. The bottle lasts forever and the spraying nozzle is one of the bests. I'm almost empty and it makes me nervous because I'm obsessed with this product!
Genesis R.
Orlando
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Genesis R.
So I pretty much am LOVING this setting spray! I’m down to my last 2 sprays (probably) & intend on buying another, which I wonder if they have larger bottles of this 🤔 Anywho, I use this spray as my base primer if I’m running low on my actual primer & also as my finishing setting spray. The mist itself is gentle when it hits your face, so no annoying drops patch up your freshly done makeup. It gives my skin such an amazing glow! ✨
Amanda M.
Winsted, CT
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist uploaded by Amanda M.
Wow! Just wow!!! This is truly such an amazing product that competes with many of my higher end dewy setting sprays .. I can’t get enough of this and have repurchased it twice already and have a backup in my collection .. this makes my skin so dewy without any shimmer or glitter and gives my makeup that real skin look .. can’t live without !!
Brandi P.
This is such a versatile product. Primes and sets as well as refreshes throughout the day. Has a pleasant smell and leaves a luminescent look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Huy Ling O.
Roxton Pond, QC
il y a 3 ans
L'Oreal Paris Shake & Glow Dew Mist ? Anyone who tried this, how long does the dewy effect last you during the day?
Jessica B. il y a 3 ans