L'Oréal Paris Series Expert Absolut Repair Lactic Acid Shampoo uploaded by MariTes R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luscious, Lovely Locks

Restoring distressed hair is no more a tiring task. Revitalize your tresses with L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Absolute Repair Shampoo and solve all those dreaded problems. It nourishes your hair, repairs it and gives you dazzling hair that is easy to manage. Even the most damaged strands can now start bouncing with life and luster.

• Repairs damaged strands
  • Restructures and protects hair
  • Makes it strong and glossy

This celebrated shampoo restructures your hair fibers by strengthening it from deep inside and also nourishes the surface adding sheen and shine.

Just for you: Very damaged hair

A Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Absolute Repair Shampoo is formulated with Neofibrine, which mends the weak areas and enhances the shine. It also contains a UV filter that protects and shields your strands.

You Won't Find: Not tested on animals

Get Started: Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

• Si funciona para cabello muy maltratado??2 Answers
  • Is this a good product for natural hair?2 Answers
  • I colour my hair a lot, and was wondering if this product...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I come back to it every couple of years after torturing my hair for too long. If you have dry and damaged hair it is excellent at repairing it and you will see results almost immediately. Here's the thing: while it is tempting to continue using it indefinitely, it only repairs the hair up to 60-70% (as per my hairstylist who is a L'Oreal expert and ambassador) therefore once you start to see improvement...stop using it. Seriously. If you continue using it, your hair will become brittle from the amount of protein the product contains and you will be worse off than when you started. Set it aside for use once a month or for the future when you need an intensive treatment.
Andrea V.
San Francisco, CA
This product, with the matching conditioner, saved my hair when it was in a terrible condition after a salon coloring where the colorist used to strong oxidation that dried my hair.
This a really deeply hydrating product for severely damaged hair. I've never thought that their exists a huge difference between simple drugstore haircare products and professional products. This shampoo showed me the difference. I only recommend it if you have severly damaged hair. If your hair is just a little bit dry then you might won't notice the difference.
Shelly B.
I just had a baby so my hair went from being super healthy when I was pregnant to not so healthy afterwards! So it was very important for me to find a good shampoo to help repair and save my hair! L'Oréal series expert absolute repair lactic acid shampoo did the trick and got my hair back to healthy! I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who needs help repairing their hair!
Esse shampoo é extremamente maravilho, aliás, todos os produtos da L'oréal são maravilhosos consideravelmente de alta qualidade. O absolut repair tem a embalagem bem prática de usar, o cheiro dele é intenso, já deixa os cabelos macio nas lavadas e tem uma boa espumação... usei na minha cliente e ela amou o cheiro que ficou no cabelo, tudo de bom. Uso e aprovo
Sarah F.
Brigham City, UT
I love this shampoo! I have dry brittle hair and this helped strengthen my hair so it would grow. I would definitely recommend this product! It also smells great! It works best if you use it with the conditioner and hair treatments in the same line. I would buy this again.
charlotte s.
burlington, KY
This shampoo is a must have item for your showers. It is a lot better than the other leading brands of shampoo. The packaging is not the best, nor the worst. However, the shampoo is very effective, I was so satisfied with the purchase and would buy it again.
Veronica C.
San Diego, CA
This is absolutely the best shampoo I have used on my hair! With regular use, it brought back life to my dull and damaged hair. You will be able to notice a difference after using this shampoo.
Danielle T.
East Peoria, IL
I love this product!!! It leaves my hair shiny and with a healthy feeling. I have light blonde hair that is extremely curly and thin. I use a flat iron and blow dryer daily.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Great. All of the Loreal Serie line is awesome. Super luxurious & moisturizerizy. The hair mask that goes with this is amazing. A lil on the pricey side
Andreia S.
I have used Absolute Repair Shampoo and conditioner for over 2 years and love it! My hair now is healthy and not heavy with the use of this shampoo.
Paige S.
Tamworth
I colour my hair a lot, and was wondering if this product can give me hair life again, thanks
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Is this a good product for natural hair?
Yarely G.
Si funciona para cabello muy maltratado??