L'Oréal Paris Serie Vitamino Color Protection Shampoo uploaded by Ichraq r.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Serie Vitamino Color Protecting Shampoo cleanses out residue and works to reinforce the hair fiber. Protects color treated hair from UV sun rays. Hair is left shiny, manageable, vibrant and full of color.

Bethannie C.
High Wycombe , Hazlemere
My boyfriend brought the testers home for me to try out and I immediately asked him to get the full sized bottles. The smell is like heaven and it's makes my hair feel so soft, which it great as I have thick colour treated hair! 10/10
Ichraq r.
As u see i have the bigger version of this shampoo and its my second so smooth on the hair and its makes the hair frizz free love it
Gabi L.
excellent not stay without easy of apply is very good of truth you have that experience maintains the color by very more time.
Lorna D.
County Antrim, Ballymena
This shampoo is excellant protects the colour of your hair leave a lovely smell after washing. Leaves hair smooth and silky
Ruth S.
L’Oréal always has good products for your hair, like we always buy from them I have the Elvital Dream length at home