L'Oréal Paris Serie Vitamino Color Protection Shampoo uploaded by Ichraq r.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Serie Vitamino Color Protecting Shampoo cleanses out residue and works to reinforce the hair fiber. Protects color treated hair from UV sun rays. Hair is left shiny, manageable, vibrant and full of color.

Geisel M.
Me gusta este actualmente tenía color rojo mi pelo y este shampoo me lo mantenía más tiempo rojo mi cabello
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
The most amazing smelling shampoo I’ve ever used. Works well for color treated hair. Super moisturizing
Stephanie D.
I like to use this every time I dye my hair and it does last long and it also has a nice scent to it.
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
I love this product for my hair. It helps so much with my split ends and how bad my hair is damaged.
Chloe G.
Makes my hair very oliey and doesn't keep frizz away all day maybe for 2 hours then it's frizzy agin
Michele W.
Maple Valley, WA
Works great! I have a lot of hair and I don't need to use a lot of shampoo to get my hair clean!
Diana L.
San Diego, CA
This is one of the shampoo that is used, I like because it leaves my hair very soft, 🙈🙈🙋💁💁💁💁😁😁😁
shanti j.
Good moisture, helps my dry curly hair. Helps not fade my color as fast either
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I have damaged my hair by using chemical straighteners and hair colour. When I use other shampoos my hair feels brassy and dry. But this shampoo leaves it softer and easy to brush through before conditioner. It doesn't tangle or leaves it feeling crunchy. I would totally recommend this shampoo if you've done a bit of damage to your hair.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny and with a nice fresh scent that stays for few days. I love using it with the same brand hair conditioner or the hair mask...it double-up the effect of my colour protection!! You should definitely try this product if you colored your hair!!