BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vitamino Color

Buy on Amazon
Saige G.
I have thin hair and when I had it purple this helped keep my hair color long lasting. It's so nice and moustirising on your scalp. To be honest though it wasn't the best one that I used on my hair but it is on the would use agian list. I recommend this for colored hair.
Joi C.
Corsicana, TX
It was a great product I really did love it. It gave my hair volume that I loves and omg it was just fantastic. Smelled very good and I was very very veerrrry thoroughly satisfied with this product being a black girl I will continue to buy it. Of course
Olivia W.
Charlotte, NC
I use this cream for my hair for adout 2 yrs now. I always buy this when i re-dye my hair to help keep the color dright and vibrate so it wont look dried up and faded. This helps hold my hair for about 8 weeks.
Yelda U.
Park Ridge, IL
This product will always be in my collection! Getting my wavy hair colored every 3 months or so does a ton of damage. This product really helps smooth things out while keeping my color in tact. The only downside for me was the smell, but something I'm willing to get past!
Heather K.
Sweetwater, TN
Wow! Amazing! Love this Product!
Ive been using it for awhile now and really enjoy it. My hair used to be dry looking after I styled it! But now when I use it///incredible healthy results!
Samantha M.
I love L'Oreal there product makes my hair so smooth I can't stop playing with my hair .. My hair have never been so healthier .. I just love L'Oreal's Hair Products ..
hanii a.
las vegas, NV
It was so good! makes my hair color last. I really love this. You should buy this it makes me feel no worry that my hair color is fading.
Elizabeth V.
Really good. I recently dyed my hair red and it's been keeping it healthy, not damaging my hair. It keeps it feeling fresh and pampered.
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
I don't have colored hair, but prefer sulfate free products. Got this for free as a gift. Love it, use it every time I wash my hair.
ashley p.
This product is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable product that doesn't cost a fortune