L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Pure Resource Citramine Shampoo uploaded by Laura M.L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Pure Resource Citramine Shampoo uploaded by pauline t.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Formulated with anti-oxidant vitamin E Plus purified water & anti-hard water agent Effectively removes dirt & impurities Restores softness & radiance Leaves hair shine & manageable Suitable for normal to oily hairProduct Line: L'Oreal - Professionnel -...

Buy on Amazon*
Ronni P.
Lewisville
I bought this product off of Amazon and they only had a 50 ml, so I was really hoping it would work for me. I struggle with extremely oily hair. I used to wash my hair everyday because I just couldn’t deal with my hair looking greasy, but with this shampoo I can go 3 days without washing my hair. It’s amazing!
Chavez B.
Phoenix
I use this kind of shampoo sometimes and its the best one I've had. If you like your hair to shine and get the nutrients it needs this product is for you also when I dye my hair it correct the color. It helps.
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
This I bought to solve the issue of my boyfriend not wanting to use my "smelly girly shampoo," I loved this but he claimed it was still girly. Pretty sure he just wanted what he was used too. If you don't have such a picky guy then this could be a product you both can use.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
This one smells really really good and it gets the job done. My hair feels so clean afterwards. I think it's best for an oily scalp. It very foamy. I'm very satisfied with this shampoo. I would recommend it
Ashley B.
Bountiful, UT
This is the best treatment I've ever given my hair. I've always struggled with dry cracked hair but when I used this product my hair was soft, hydrated, and actually had volume! I was very satisfied as a first time user.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i use the l'oreal professional serie expert pure resource shampoo because i love the way my hair feels and smells, it really lathers well and it great for dry hair. the concern does target on how moisturized my hair is and i am very satisfied with this shampoo.
Yisbeli A.
L'Oreal product are the best. This brand was the first I used when I started using my curly hair and not straightened. I thought this shampoo wouldn't worked but did it. I'd buy it again because my hair love it, and me too, haha! If you have frizzy hair, I recommend you this shampoo.
Karen G.
With L'Oréal's Pure Resource I keep my hair clean longer, as it reduces greasiness, thanks to its citrus components. Besides, it gives me brightness and volume. That's because I read his "purifying water formulation, incorporates Citramine, which removes waste products and waste water, and create a hydro-lipid film, leaving a feeling of cleanliness, nutrition and protection in the scalp."
Tyson Y.
Caldwell, ID
It gives a sense of clean to your hair after you put it in, I usually do a full wash twice a week and haven't noticed extra gunk build up over the time period between. It lathers foamy and smooth and easy to pull through longer hair. I am regularly satisfied.
Mariah G.
I bought this shampoo hoping that it would be cost effective for my boyfriend and I to share a shampoo but I did not repurchase. It doesn't hydrate enough but lathers too much. I felt like I needed a deep conditioner treatment after every use.