L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill Conditioner uploaded by Hend B.L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill Conditioner uploaded by Carolinaa E.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Protective Cream from L'Oreal is part of the innovative Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill range, designed to strengthen weak and damaged hair. What it does: Enriched with Pro-Keratin and Incell, this cream works to get your hair feeling up to 70%...

Steph A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Katherine Y.
Have been using this great conditioner for years. I love the smell and how well it nourishes the hair. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It also has heat protectant and helps for using flat iron and blow dryer.
MrsCyn F.
Stockton, CA
After processing my hair to the max I use this along with the corresponding shampoo in order to keep my hair soft and manageable. It smells great and works even better. I bought this originally from my hair dresser but have continued to buy it from Amazon since then. I love this product and recommend it to anyone that has damaged hair.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
I love the way my hair feels after using this. I have very odd hair. It is Thin, and breaks easy, but also I have oily hair from the roots . I often have to wash it daily due to this. This does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or oil .
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Love this conditioner. Always makes my hair smoother. Lathers beautifully and smells great. Hydrates my color treated hair and makes it look very healthy. No more split ends. Very satisfied with this product
Shanaya M.
Columbia, SC
Left my hair feeling AMAZING! I don't always shampoo my hair everyday because my hair drys out fast, so I condition it. And this conditioner left my hair feeling and looking great. I purchased it at a sallys. And its way better for my type of hair than I thought it would be.
renozwah s.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a hair product that I've been using for well over a year now and i absolutely love it. To be honest I use multiple products from L'Oreal and they all have well put together bottles. My hair is black and curly so I use this conditioner to make it easier to comb my hair in the mornings. This product is highly recommended.
Maria M.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This thing works!!! It's the only product that I've tried so far than can actually control my frizzy hair. It really improved my hair, I started using once a week and now I only use it once a month. Holy grail! Highly recommended.
Gabriela D.
Love love love this product. My hair is extremely fair and thin. It is shoulder length and I can never seem to get it to grow past this point. It just dies. Keratin is a true hair saver and will shape it up. I felt like my hair was fuller, shiner, and thicker when using this product. 100% would buy again.

back