BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A unique shampoo created for highlighted hair. Combats lipid loss without weighing hair down. Leaves hair light and soft while preserving color for longer. Refreshes highlights and makes contrasts look brighter. Contains UV filters, vitamin E and magnesium to protect hair.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
L’Oréal is always amazing, I use their shampoo and it’s always the best! This shampoo is always making my hair feel shiny and never oily because I don’t like my hair too oily. I would buy this again!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC
Makes your hair beautiful, silky feeling and shiny. Hair will be tangle free and feel so soft. Seems to make hair shiny and I have had people ask if I had colored my hair... I love this shampoo. I will definitely buy this in the future and keep it on my favorites list.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this shampoo more than words can say it is hard for me to purchase so when I find it I load up on it it leaves your hair looking like so luxurious and shiny and fabulous I Highly recommend it for everyone
Isabella S.
Amazing shampoo. Keeps my hair hydrated and has a long lasting scent. A little pricy about 20 dollars. Best for oily scalp but I noticed it doesn't completely compare to deva curl and other alternatives. Nice for a drugstore shampoo.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
L'Oreal is always a great go-to product when I am looking for shampoo. I can count on salon quality and I always catch my husband using it in his showers as well.
Brianna L.
castalia
When I received this product the package was already opened. There was half gone and it had defected labeling. I ordered this product from the manufacturers website it was a bit of a disappointment.
Avery J.
Holly, MI
Re-densifying action - Skin is firmer and re-cushioned from within. Elasticity is improved for more toned, resilient skin.

Extreme hydrating comfort - The rich balm immediately penetrates deep below the skin’s surface, locking in moisture for 24 hours of extreme hydration
Keyannie P.
This is a great shampoo if you're unsure about your gender. It's unisex so you don't have to be a certain gender to try it. No matter what class of gender, animal or house hold appliance you consider yourself as. I personally like that it's uni sex because sometimes in the shower I like to constantly change my gender between male female and unregistered toaster. This is a great product for anyone in this century.
Chelsea S.
FINDLAY, OH
I hardly ever buy shampoo so I don't see the shampoo I listed as an option in the column to the left so I randomly picked this one. L'Oreal always smells good and does the job just fine. No complaints. I just don't remember which product I have used.
Rossana R.
Where I can obtain it? One sees that it is a good product.
Where can this be found or bought? I can not find it in stores near me.
Nichole H.
Garland, TX
Is this good for fine hair?
Jessica B.
Este shampoo tiene algun aroma en especial?