L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Liss-Ultime Shine Perfecting Serum uploaded by SAKSHI B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal By L'oreal Styling Serie Expert Liss-Ultime Shine Perfecting Serum 4.25 Oz For Unisex

Buy on Amazon
Kionna D.
Great product. Super affordable. Also very easy to find in stores. It does protect. Compared to another product simular to it it still out shined it. I would recommend it to friends because it's a nice protection serum an also because it's so affordable.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
This product is so lovely and smells great. It has been a great experience trying out this product. It is long lasting and isn't too expensive. I would recommend this to everyone I know. This item met my expectations and more. Not a thing I would change.
Katherine K.
Brooklyn, NY
With my coarse curly hair sometimes shine is a problem, with this I can smooth out all those little fly aways and leave my house with the confidence I need to take on my dy. Looks like I just came out of the salon with this little helper!
Monica H.
Santiago de Chile
I absolutely love this serum. My hair is very dry first days after washing my hair and this product is a LIFE SAVER! I still use it every week. The smell is great and the consistency is ideal for straight hair. I am gonna be buying this product all my life if it is possible
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
I love this shine perfecting serum! It works like a charm. I have natural curly hair and when I straighten my hair I apply the serum to give it a nice shine and unlike other serums this one doesn't make your hair fill heavy and oily. Definitely a great buy
Mariana M.
Dubuque
I love the way my hair feels when I put this on. It looks very healthy. it gives it great fine without looking oily, I will continue to use this product.
Ana F.
Miami
La serie Experto es completamente excelente y hablo de toda. He probado también el shampoo y es una maravilla
vicki G.
Ozark, AR
Love this shine! Love all my loreal products. They are amazing and definitely great quality for the price!
Monika L.
if you have extremely frizzy hair and looking for a solution try this one .the texture is non-sticky and light and leaves hair shine and mild fragrance .it makes the hair smooth would definitely buy this product again .i have been using this for 2 years and it makes my hair texture so soft and shiny L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Liss-Ultime Shine Perfecting Serum
Sharon S.
mangalore
Has such a wonderful smell. After bowdrying and ironing my hair I apply this. It sets my hair for something. But I live in a humid place so my hair gets frizzy quickly.
Amanda L.
Id love to try this but does it make hair greasy ?