BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'OREAL by L'Oreal SERIE EXPERT LISS-EXTREME SMOOTHING CRèME 5 OZL'OREAL by L'Oreal possesses a blend of Products Designed To Bring Out The Best In Hair, Products Designed For All Hair Types And Problems

Buy on Amazon
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I got this to try and tame the little flyaways. It didn't really work how I wanted to. It wouldn't last as long as other brands that I've tried and this was pricy. I've got cheaper alternatives.
Ashlyn O.
Does a great job at smoothing frizzy hair. However, it does leave my fine hair feeling a little weighted and oily. For that reason, I don't use this often.
Jimmy S.
Bremen
Love the product. It does the job would recommend this to anyone. Plus you can get a coupon for it to save on it
Carley W.
Love How this makes my Hair Feel So Wonderful !! Definitely Recommend it to My Friends!
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Gosto muito de toda a linha expert da L'ORÉAL, é incrível, recuperei meu cabelo com o Absolut, quando meu cabelo estava chiclete.
Clara D.
Tauranga
Such a good product, it smells and feels very good on your hair. My hair are better than ever after every use ! Buy it !