BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #39 in Conditioning Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with an exclusive glycocell technology, this treatment delivers five times more reinforcing agents to hair fiber. The treatment dissolves deeply to boost hair's strength structure and softness reveals bouncier and healthier hair. Size: 5 ounce thermo treatment Quantity: One (1) For dry brittle hair Infused with exclusive Glycocell technology that nourishes and fortifies hair, leaving it soft and shiny Unisex We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Johana D.
Conway
I loved this product. I worked very well. I was so happy with my end results. It made my hair not so fragile and made it stronger. I applied it on once I got out the shower and I'm 20 mins or less I could see results. This is absolutely one of my favorite products to use.
Laura O.
Indiana
Excellent and magnificent Mask to nourish, strengthen and fortify the hair too fragile and weak.
It is anti-break so that it is much more resistant and at the same time is better treated and repaired deeply in the hair fiber, to the interior of the hair.
Onassis Francisco B.
Miami Florida
Excellent product thanks to this I could see and notice a change instantly in my hair and above all leaves my hair shiny and healthy and with an incredible volume I can say that it is a product 100% functional and especially for all public
Priscila B.
L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Vitamino Color Gel Masque GOODBYE, FRIZZ! Special for those who use dryer, babyliss and surfboard. Leaves hair with a natural trim and leaves you healthy.
Andrea R.
I really love this product because it helps my hair so much because is a dye hair and it receives so much damage with every dye. Also helps the damage that leaves the iron and the sun. Totally a must have
Amarilis A.
Hephzibah, GA
Whenever I've had fallouts or my hair is fragile and easily breaks, I've used this product in my hair to strengthen my roots and such and my scalp so that I have no fallout.
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Not greasy or anything. You only need a very small amount, and since this is a very large tub it lasts forever!!! Really love it :) It has repaired my hair so well
Heloisa V.
Grayslake, IL
I bought this item at a salon for $25 and that was a price worth paying for this item. You don't need to use a lot, just a tiny dab will be enough. It works as a heat protectant and also smoothness out the frizz and heals breakage. I ended up having to toss the bottle by taking it on a plane with me as a carry on but haven't gone back to the salon to buy it again. I decided to get on amazon and sure enough, I found it here for $18. I love this product!
jade b.
I love using this after I get out of the shower and makes your hair soft and conditions it I would recommend it for people with split ends
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
Not my favorite. This left my hair feeling less-than-desirable and I would not want to purchase this again for myself or for anyone else.