BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Serie expert force vector thermo active treatment is designed to combat problems associated with dry, brittle hair. Serie expert force vector nurses your hair back to a resilient state by giving it more strength, structure, and suppleness.

Buy on Amazon
Allison P.
Mesquite, TX
This makes my hair so smooth! My hair gets tangled easily, and this keeps it in shape. Compared to others, this is the best one yet. My hair is all over the place but this works really well. The price is fair for how great it works! I love it and would recommend it!
Kathryn S.
Moorhead, MN
My hair is very thin and fine so I look for products that will add some volume into my hair and when I was using this product I didn't seem to get that volume I was looking for
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
SU OLOR ES DIVINO ,EN VERDAD ME GUSTA MUCHO LOS PRODUCTO DE LOREAL SOLO QUE LAS VECES PARO POR QUE AVECES CIENTO QUE NO ME HACE LA MISMA FUNSION ,ES COMO SI LO USO TODO EL ANO NO CIENTO LA DIFERENCIA
Denise B.
Lewisville, TX
Smells good, treats and defines curls. Your hair looks much better to the point in which others will notice and ask what you've done. Price is OK, not too expensive.
Laura L.
I HAVE NOT TRIED ANY OF THE OTHER LOREAL PRODUCTS AS OF YET AND AS SOON AS I GET THE CHANCE I WILL TRY THEM , I DON'T USE ANY TYPE OF MOUSSE OR GEL'S.
r L.
Stillwater, MN
I love this shampoo it really makes my hair shiny looking. It has a nice scent to it and they are always sending L'Oreal coupons in the mail!
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I and purchased and currently use L'Oreal products, however, I have not purchased or used any of the products listed here. Soon maybe.
Veronica G.
Scranton, PA
A friend of mine had this and I borrowed some and I just might go out and purchase some very soon. It even smells good!
Bianca B.
Colton, CA
This L'Oréal product always helps and keeps my hair healthy and in good condition. The product always is a must.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Es lo mas increible deja mi cabello o dejo mi cabello mas fuerte y brillante pero lo utilice hace mucho tiempo