BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Serie Expert Delicate Color Shampoo helps protect vibrant colours from the fading effects of water and helps keep hair colour radiant longer. . Design House - LOreal Professional. Name - Serie Expert Delicate Color. Gender - Unisex. Type - Shampoo. Item Weight - 16.9 oz

Buy on Amazon
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is affordable, and amazing. I have never had a hair color stay as well as when I use this product. I would easily recommend it for anyone that wants that color to last. I believe it would work well with any type of hair whether it is oily or not.
Nancy G.
Waco, TX
After dying my hair I had trouble finding a shampoo that would not only preserve the color but keep it looking great. When I came across this one I was a bit skeptical but after trying it, i love it and will definitely buy again.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I had hurd such great things about and since I absolutely love Loreal and no first hand how well and high quality products they have I tried this and wow what a result this is perfect for those people who want to love there hair again and it don't matter male or female my husband loved it to !!! It's just what my hair needed to fill and smell also look great !!! Thanks Loreal you have made my life a lot beautiful er !!!
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you change you hair color, the first time that you wash you hair the color change so this help you to still have the same color a protect you hair from damage
Kat S.
This is a great shampoo to use if your color your hair a lot and it's frazzled and dry. It's not overpowering, but it adds some nice moisture especially if you have a dry scalp. There isn't an overpowering fragrance either. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I freaking love L'Oréal products. This shampoo is great. My husband likes it too. It is better than any other shampoos that I have found. And... i t smells great!!! I definitely recommend it!!
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a little bit more on the pricey side but still affordable it does it says it supposed to do so I'm happy with that nice scent and long-lasting
Abril S.
Finley, TN
I love the smell and the packaging, it does work and leaves your hair super smooth and nice. You don`t need something else with this shampoo
Unique D.
Cape Coral, FL
Smells super!!! Love this item I literally use it everyday. Keeps your skin together it's gentle on the skin and last forever
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders for my color treated hair and doesn't strip he color during every wash like others I have tried