BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Serie Expert Delicate Color Shampoo helps protect vibrant colours from the fading effects of water and helps keep hair colour radiant longer. . Design House - LOreal Professional. Name - Serie Expert Delicate Color. Gender - Unisex. Type - Shampoo. Item Weight - 16.9 oz

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
I used to use really expensive color shampoo and my husband would waste it all. So I started buying something more afforadable and it works EVEN BETTER!!! and when he uses it he said it makes his non color treated hair feel amazing also. Both of our hairs smell amazing.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
This shampoo is affordable, and amazing. I have never had a hair color stay as well as when I use this product. I would easily recommend it for anyone that wants that color to last. I believe it would work well with any type of hair whether it is oily or not.
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product most of the time I have bright red hair and I need a shampoo that will keep the shine and keep the color in place in my hair and this is this product that really works for me
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
I recently colored my hair hot pink and I purchased this shampoo ! It didn't make my color fade or dull at all! I am so impressed , it's very hard to find a shampoo that won't strip bright colors ! But this is one !
Jose L.
Malaga Capital
I've been using this product for the last year and it's the best shampoo ever. It has completely restored my hair, however this is the first time I have ordered it online and extremely disappointed the product had spilled inside the box and what was left did not look as clear and not even the same color as the ones I have at home.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hey, well i want to take the time to say i bought this in hopes of making my hair healthier. it lathers really well compared to other i have tried but i came to realize shampooing is bad for your hair either way so i no longer buy this but it is a decent product
Nancy G.
Waco, TX
After dying my hair I had trouble finding a shampoo that would not only preserve the color but keep it looking great. When I came across this one I was a bit skeptical but after trying it, i love it and will definitely buy again.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product I had hurd such great things about and since I absolutely love Loreal and no first hand how well and high quality products they have I tried this and wow what a result this is perfect for those people who want to love there hair again and it don't matter male or female my husband loved it to !!! It's just what my hair needed to fill and smell also look great !!! Thanks Loreal you have made my life a lot beautiful er !!!
Allie P.
This left my hair feeling heavy and dry after showering I shampoo twice normally and this made my hair feel awful after. I will not be repurchasing this at all I just waisted my money with what I'm not going to move
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their hair clean soft and shiny!
Stephanie A.
Oak Ridge, TN
I have been looking for a new shampoo... how does this hold up compared to other color shampoos? Is this a normal L'Oréal shampoo? Does it make your hair greasy after washing it?