L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Curl Contour Shampoo uploaded by Denitsa Z.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Professional, Serie Expert Curl Cpntour Shampoo. Whether you're curling your hair with curling tools, or you're naturally blessed with tousled waves or gorgeous curls, this high tech shampoo is just what you need to prep, enhance or define. Featuring Hydracell technology, a unique blend of glycerine, oil and Incell, this nourishing shampoo enhances curl shape and movement

Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I used Loreal Expert Curl thinking two things,
1. It would be just like every other shampoo I have tried, (wouldn't do what it said it would do.
Or
2. It would leave a film on my hair and I would not
be able to do anything with it.

Surprise, I love it!!!! My hair is soft, shiny and feels so clean yet manageable.
I will continue to buy and use it.

I recommend this shampoo for anyone with curly hair.
Barbara J.
My hair was extremely damaged following chemical straightening. I didn't go for a big chop and cut my hair gradually. Within 4 months of use most of my damaged and straightened hair has become curly along with the new growth. I am personally extremely satisfied as my hair is growing back to its previous self! Strongly recommend this product along with its conditioner!
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
I have great curls, I love them, and I like treating them well and leaving them playful. This is not my go to Shampoo, because it is harder to find than my daily use one. Honestly, though, curly hair neither likes nor needs daily shampoos.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I have curly hair and I appreciate products like this and the fact that I'm seeing more hair products tailored to curly hair. I have very kinky naturally curly hair and I like when I can soften the look and have less frizz. It's not my favorite in the curly hair line but it's a good product.
jessica b.
This is so good for curly hair it's heavy on the hair it works great I have been using this product for a while now and wouldn't change it
Cory D.
Corona, CA
L'Oréal had a great idea with this product just didn't work so well for me it was too heavy for my hair and weighed my curls down too much
Melissa B.
I expected my curls to be very bouncy after using this but they remained the same. I probably won't use for curl definition again.
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
This is pretty good. It was quite expensive and I am unsure if I would purchase it again. I would recommend it to a friend though
Fabi S.
This shampoo does a great job at making wavy/curly hair a little more manageable! It smells great and I'd totally recommend.
Lygia O.
Ok for curls i bought on accident and it was nice but not the beat out there i would recommened dor already curly hair
Brigitte M.
Valencia
I want to know if that really works with a curly hair