BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'OREAL by L'Oreal SERIE EXPERT AGE SUPREME MASQUE 6.7 OZ

Buy on Amazon
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
I am totally obsessed with hair masks because my hair is typically pretty dry from coloring it blonde all the time. This brand has the best one out of all of them! It makes your hair silly smooth and softer after just one use!
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
I loved this mask, it made me feel amazing. It's a perfect viscosity and goes on very easily. I have thin hair and this gave me volume and bounce. I have bought this many times since first using it, no regrets!
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
This is the best hair mask!! I use it about once every two weeks for silky, soft, smooth hair. It lathers great and I don’t have to use very much product. I purchased at ulta and love it.
Nina T.
Nokesville, VA
Need repair and moisture?? Look no further. This product is great for all hair types if you have oily hair you might not want to use a lot in you hair . I have always liked L'Oreal products. I was very satisfied with how soft and healthy my hair looked after it was rinsed and dry . Definitely would purchase again .
jezel s.
It's an ok product.. was not blown away by it. My sister on on the other hand loves it and keeps repurchasing.
Meg H.
Morgantown, WV
I love that my boyfriend and I can both use this mask. we love it for our hair and have noticed a huge difference
Sara H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! My hair was damaged from coloring and having a baby this brought my hair back to life !!
Mariana A.
Is a one masquere to Belice I can have one hair very beautiful and very strong because third product help
Mira H.
As I have dry and heat damaged hair, I really like this mask. It helps bring moisture back to the hair.
Evangelina M.
Orange
This is so amazing it’s so great it works so good it’s so smooth and its smells so amazing I love it