BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal By L'oreal Shampoo Serie Expert Absolut Repair Shampoo For Very Damaged Hair 16.9 Oz For Unisex

Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
I am absolutely love this shampoo. You can see the effect in just a couple weeks! My hair is damaged from me dyeing many different colors and this shampoo made my hair both look and feel brand new. I am thankful i invested in this product, i recommend it to anyone with damaged hair like me.
Candice H.
Enjoyed the product very much made my hair feel smooth and alive again. def getting this product again , this is best for dry scalp and dry hair.  if you have oily hair do not use it will make it worse. yes i would purchase this product again......
Kristina C.
Lore city, OH
I have very bad hair and this products definitely helps! It smells good and works well I just am not a fan of the price. Other more affordable shampoos work for me too
Jada L.
Cedartown
My hair is really damaged because of all the dye that has been put in my hair over the years. It is highly recommend from me it works really good.
Melissa G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my hair feeling silly and soft. I love using this when my hair is feeling dry.
Zuhra A.
I hate hate it when people don't know how to dress like a black sheep or something they say it's not