BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Serum is infused with Unifibrine, a smart complex of smoothing polymers. When applied, its instantly attracted to more damaged areas, where it helps to smooth and unify the hairs surface.

Buy on Amazon
Khalil K.
Temple Terrace
I have curly wavy dry hair which as everyone knows is possibly THE worst combination. This L'oreal serum does wonders to my hair though. I've been using it for almost 4 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. You don't even have to put too much on. Smooth shiny hair in an instant. And even straightens out my curls a little bit which is great because I have crazy curls sometimes. Love it!
beckii j.
Leaves a slight oil residue on hands which can be a pain to remove and if you don’t rub the oil in the hair properly it can look wet. This product once applied correctly works beautifully and I’m very satisfied and so is my partner who also uses it in his beard before bed.
Marine V.
Few month ago my hair was in bad condition so i use this serum on my hair to repair them. It works so great!! You don’t have to put that much of product for a great job. It don’t have a smell, and don’t need to wash your hair after application
member-cff4c692d
Very similar to other loreal serums. A little silicony but very smoothing and glossy. The smell was very classy not cheap at all.
María Vásquez M.
Es un excelente producto, es un tratamiendo que tuve la oportunidad de probar una vez, y de verdad mr ayudó mucho.