BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Make Up Remover; is enriched with Pro-Vitamin gently and effectively removes eye make-up. L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Make Up Remover; has a refreshing formula which is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. see more...

Alex H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very sensitive skin, therefore this gentle makeup remover is my match made in heaven. Just apply some to a cotton pad and my makeup easily wipes of my face. I really recommend this product to anyone who needs a makeup remover that is soft to the skin.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
My eyes water at the slightest breeze which makes them extremely sensitive so when it comes to removing my eye makeup this is my go to remover! It exceeded my expectations and I will be re purchasing
Jessica W.
Flintstone, GA
This is a really good product! It doesn't burn or hurt my eyes and it removes all my eye makeup. I've used this product a couple times and it never disappoints! The price is t bad either. This product usually last about a month for me.
bella c.
Removes all makeup leaving face nice and clean.3/5 as I have found one that is better :L'Oreal Anti ageing makeup remover as its aimed at ageing skin.
Joyce l.
This product is safe and removes my makeup without causing eye irritation and it's great for sensitive eyes I would recommend this product to anyone
Lissett E.
Garland
I've never tried these I heard that they don't go well with oily skin and I have oily skin so I don't know if I would wanna try these
Larissa N.
Wayne, PA
I love this product because it takes off all my make up without hurting myself. I bought it on a drugstore
Manuela S.
I love this product it's gentle and gets the stingy eye makeup off easily especially the waterproof makeup
Gabriela N.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I think this is the only brand I use to remove make up . It works great for me! I will continue to use it
Michelle M.
North Las Vegas
Wasn't 100% wow the product. But I would still use some other products........... good on price
Erica E.