L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse

Self-Tanning Water Mousse

I Would love to review this product. Does it turn your skin orange? #voxbox
This is one of the few that’s affordable got great reviews and didn’t smell terrible but I’m doing something wrong? Attached a picture as both times I applied my arms came out horrid. Please help!
[product:loreal-paris-sublime-bronze-hydrating-self-tanning-water-mousse-5-fl-oz] Has anyoneused this drug store mouse and liked your results?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse!
Megan S.
Winnipeg
I use this EVERY week sometimes twice a week to get me extra dark. I’ve purchased this product over 50 times and will continue to. Applying this product with a tanner mitt will make sure you have no streaks and a long lasting natural glow. I usual apply before bed and leave it on over night. For the price and the quality you will never go wrong purchasing this product.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I started using this product this year and was actually surprised by how well this at home self-tanner is and doesn't make you orange like most self-tanners
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I was selected to try the L'OREAL PARIS SUBLIME BRONZE SELF TANNING WATER MOUSSE for free and I loved the natural glow and color it gave my skin. I love self tanners but know the struggle and mess they can be if they are not applied properly - this one was so easy to use! I applied it after the shower before bed (on clean and exfoliated skin) and the application was seamless. The product dispenses as a clear, foaming liquid which was a first for me. Two pumps was more than enough to do one of my legs from the kneecap down. It feels like water and is super easy to spread and provides an even finish. It looks like there is nothing on your legs after applying and dries very quickly. All it took was one application and I woke up seeing a noticeable difference between my legs. After a couple applications my body looked perfectly sunkissed! I love the addition of Coconut Water and Vitamin E to help keep the skin soft and smooth. Like any other self tanner, be sure to wash your hands after use! This product is a lot more runny and 'watery' then I am used to and didn't notice it had dripped down my arm - I ended up with a brown patch on my forearm! Overall, a great product and I will purchase it again!
Esther B.
Antigonish , NS
I got this bronzer free from topbox to try and I love it! The mousse is so easy to apply, dosent streak and gives you a beautiful bronze tan look! It also smells so good!
alexis W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this! It feels lightweight and it’s not super sticky. I don’t notice it stains much and it smells good! It’s very subtle and fades super super naturally! I’ve recommended it to lots of friends. It’s lovely!
Marseli V.
Laval, QC
Really like this product. As good as the St.Tropez self tanner. It smells good and very easy the apply due to its foaming consistency. Not sticky on the body and it does not stain the clothes. Also, the price is amazing.
Trisha S.
Clifford, ON
This product is awesome! It's very easy to use. This product leaves my skin with a nice sun kissed glow. I would recommend this product.
Steph L.
Waterloo, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I heard about this product from a Influenster that I follow on Instagram and I’m so glad I purchased it. I was looking for a self tanning product that was easy to apply and affordable and this is definitely it. It is so easy to apply, I don’t even use a tanning mitt and it doesn’t stain my hands. It is a moose consistently and you just rub it into your skin in circular motions. Once it’s dry you are good to go. It doesn’t dry streaky or come off on your clothes. I find I get a really nice added colour to my skin and do not look orange. I use it once a week sometimes more just depending on the week. I also use tanning beds but sometimes I don’t make it there so this is a nice product to use in between. If you want a darker tan you can also add more layers on top. I find the colour really starts to come through a couples hours after I have applied it. It also has a nice coconut scent!! Love this product and will definitely keep buying. It is a great alternative to those expensive self tanning products!
Alyana E.
I dont use self tanning products but I tried it and it didn't work because I'm already tan. So idk if it works or not.
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Ana W.
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best self tanner (except one moment), I got medium shade mousse and used mitten from “skinny tan”, I love their glove it’s like brush works. I usually pale or getting light tan, and every time getting stripes-like tan because different clothes (shorts/legs area was target). Wanted make it all more even and looks like it worked really well. Description say wash hands after and look what happens, so don’t wash hands at least few hours)) or there will be orange stains where water was. Overall it’s nice tanner, doesn’t transfer, gives beautiful bronze tan. Smells like some sweet perfume. This bottle will be enough for 5 times minimum, depending on what you want to do with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilly S.
philadelphia
il y a un an
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse Has anyoneused this drug store mouse and liked your results?
Meghan G. il y a 10 mois
I loved it! Definitely start slow when you use it! It’s okay to start with one layer and add another after it fully develops if you want more color!