BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Paris

Self-Tanning Water Mousse

L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse I have been using this self tanner. What is your favorite self tanner!? I like this one but feel like there are better ones to try!
Does this make your skin orange?
I Would love to review this product. Does it turn your skin orange? #voxbox
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse!
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Ana W.
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best self tanner (except one moment), I got medium shade mousse and used mitten from “skinny tan”, I love their glove it’s like brush works. I usually pale or getting light tan, and every time getting stripes-like tan because different clothes (shorts/legs area was target). Wanted make it all more even and looks like it worked really well. Description say wash hands after and look what happens, so don’t wash hands at least few hours)) or there will be orange stains where water was. Overall it’s nice tanner, doesn’t transfer, gives beautiful bronze tan. Smells like some sweet perfume. This bottle will be enough for 5 times minimum, depending on what you want to do with it.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: Target
i love this self tanner!! i’m crazy pale, so most self tanners look ridiculous on me— but this one gives me a nice golden glow that looks natural. with 3 applications within a 24 hr period, it then lasts me about a week. has never been streaky or stained my clothes or sheets. will definitely be repurchasing, although it seems like this bottle will last me at least a couple months!!
Davia F.
Portland, OR
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Davia F.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been wanting to try a self tanning product for a good value and I have finally found the perfect one. While I already have tan skin I wanted something to help provide an even skin tone all around and this one does the trick. It is a simple application process and it isn’t messy! My only con is that it does dry a little sticky. L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse
Claudia A. P.
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Claudia A. P.
En unos de mis viajes se me había quedado mi bronceador y decidí ir a la farmacia en busca de uno. Gracias a Dios me encontré esta maravilla: tiene exelente olor no te deja la piel pegajosa y te trabaja 100% . Lo único que me gusta ría es que lo hicieran en frascos más pequeños para viajes porque siempre me tengo que comprar uno cada viaje pero después todo exelente 😍.
Ivy  S.
The Woodlands, TX
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Ivy  S.
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Ivy  S.
Purchased at: Target
First off: I tried the wipes because it seemed safer, but this self tanner, although intimidating, works AMAZINGLY. Not a single streak, and applying it more than once makes your tan look AMAZING. Everyone complimented how tan I looked, and it’s gentle on your skin and smells amazing. Takes a LONG time to not be sticky, but well worth it. Great price, lasts a long time, and makes me smell really good. 10/10 L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse #summer #selftan #luxury #summerskincare #summerselfie
lindsay D.
Fletcher, OK
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by lindsay D.
Really really REALLY.......... love this self tanner! L'oreal Sublime Bronze self tanning moose is easy to apply and smells like coconut!!! I wash my hands after and have no staining and no streaks I would definitely recommend this self tanner.
Anna W.
Lewisville, NC
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Anna W.
Love using this self tanner. It not only has a great lasting color to it, but it doesn’t smell like your typical tanner. The coconut scent adds a great tropical vibe to your long work days. The tanner works great, spreads on easily, and doesn’t stain anything. Super easy to use with a great color and scent!
Colleen  L.
Little River, SC
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Colleen  L.
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Colleen  L.
Purchased at: Target
This was my first time using a self tanning mousse. I liked the idea of the water mousse, something more light and natural incase of streaking. I bought the medium shade. The bottle recommends applying up to 3 times in 24 hours. I applied 2 times about 3 hours apart. I’m very fair skinned so I didn’t want to over do it. My skin has a naturally reddish/pinkish tint to it and I think it covered it well. I applied it 4 days ago and I still look tan, it’s faded a little but still no streaking or cracking. Still looks natural. It is a little sticky after it dries but no staining on clothes from what I saw. I would definitely recommend this if you are more fair in color and don’t want a self tanner that will make you orange after use. Also it smells like coconut too!
Allison H.
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse uploaded by Allison H.
I have ghostly white skin, which in fact I cherish, so I avoid ever going out in the sun without my skin drenched in sunscreen. When it comes to tanning, I have never used a tanning bed nor have the desire to fry my skin in the sun. That said, I have occasionally dipped my toe into using self-tanning products and so I was intrigued to try out Loreal's new Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Water Mousse.

It’s interesting that this is a water mousse and in fact looks just like a foamy soap dispenser. I went all-in and even made sure, as directed, to fully exfoliate my skin prior to applying this because I didn’t want any buildup. I absolutely love that I experienced no transfer of the product onto my clothes nor my bed.

The soft coconut scent is lovely, but it does stick around for quite a while. After the color started to appear, I did notice darker spots where it gathered by my wrists and ankles and a few areas where it streaked on the undersides of my wrists and arms. However, the streaking was very minimal and could be due to user error. The final color was a nice tan shade with a soft glow and not at all too orange, but I gave this a few less stars is because Loreal is not a cruelty-free brand. I received this complimentary of Influenster and all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kimberly  D.
Dallas, TX
I personally dislike this self -tanning As a first time tanner I was expecting a beautiful colored afterward.It was easy to apply and dried pretty quickly.A very light smell of coconut.I didn't have any color transfer but I was sticky. 2/10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn L.
Redondo Beach, CA
il y a un an
Jeanne A. il y a un an
Banana boat . Hard to find however works the best no streaking or orange look
Lilly S.
philadelphia
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Self-Tanning Water Mousse Has anyoneused this drug store mouse and liked your results?
Meghan G. il y a 2 ans
I loved it! Definitely start slow when you use it! It’s okay to start with one layer and add another after it fully develops if you want more color!