BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SH NO CHIP 10 DAY CONTIN COCOA

L'Oréal Paris Sally Hansen No Chip Nail Color Polish
  • "I get very hesitant when they put a specific time frame on nail polish because I can't keep nail polish from chipping that long!" in 4 reviews
  • "It didn't last the full 10 days without chipping but the color turns out good." in 1 review
  • "I was doubtful that it would last ten days because I always get chips on the third day for regular manicures (especially when I do my nails at home) but this seriously lasted a long time without a single chip." in 1 review
  • "I love the many nail color selection that Sally Hansen has to offer, but the nail polish doesn't live up to the name." in 1 review
  • "So many amazing colors, it goes on smooth and lasts longer than any other nail polish i have tried. " in 1 review
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely love this color and have been absolutely obsessed with this. This is my favorite nail polish formula and it really does last for about 10 days with out chipping. I would buy this product again.
Nicole C.
This nail Polish is amazing. I was doubtful that it would last ten days because I always get chips on the third day for regular manicures (especially when I do my nails at home) but this seriously lasted a long time without a single chip. At least a full week, which to me is very impressive.
Bri T.
I get very hesitant when they put a specific time frame on nail polish because I can't keep nail polish from chipping that long! This lasted a decent amount of time but was also a little more difficult to come off when I wanted to change colors.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I love the many nail color selection that Sally Hansen has to offer, but the nail polish doesn't live up to the name. Within a day, my nail polish had chipped off. If you use about three codes of nail polish, maybe then it will not chip.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
Only under perfect conditions does this brand of polish in this variety not chip within 10 days. It won't hold up to normal wear and tear for me as a stay at home mom. My hands are constantly doing laundry, dishes, changing diapers, etc.
Calista S.
When they say "No Chip", it is a lie. Your nail polish is going to chip, constantly. The only way it wouldn't is if you stayed completely still forever. The color is nice though.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
For me it didn't last ten days... But for girls who aren't as "active" with their hands this would probably last for as long as it says it does. Great quality item.
Allison D.
Paducah, KY
Nice colors but i am fairly active on computers and cleaning so it doesn't last as long as 10 days for me but over all the quality is great and colors are true.
Estefania  M.
This color is such a pretty color to bring the salon when you get your nails done it looks great on false nails and on your toes I recommend it !
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Fail!! Maybe a day with no chip And I feel like this polish ruined my nails. I will just stick to OPI and pay that extra few bucks