BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick Coral Dawn 427

Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
I love my blues so my lipstick is one I wear whenever I'm feeling bold and I'll wear it with an all black outfit. I also like to keep it on hand to mix with other colors. It blends easy
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
This product is one of my favorites, it is creamy and very easily applied. The packaging is like any other lipstick but the gold metallic look is pretty to the eye . The product itself is long lasting but can wear off through drinks and wipes. The product should be reapplied every 3-5 hours. I would recommend.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
After my favorite lipstick was discontinued, it took me months to find a color somewhat close to it. This has a nice color to it, goes on smoothly, and lasts a long time! I will be buying a few more tubes in the near future!
Lucy C.
Charlotte
I bought this with very high expectations and was let down. Right as I opened it the tip broke off. Luckily I have a lipstick mold so I was able to get it back but even when I did it wasn't at all pigmented. I don't recommend, won't be buying that again.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh
I love this product! I love the smell. I love the the texture. I love everything about it. It goes on smoothly and it gives my lips color but also hydrated them I totally recommend this to others. And a great thing is you can find this in you local drug store.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love this color it really brings out the fullness in my lips. Loreal products have always been good to me, I really cannot complain about any of the products that I have used. they are affordable and of great quality.
shantel s.
Rogersville, MO
I seriously hsate the smell of this a lipstick!
It just has a weird smell which ruins everything for me.
Other than the smell the color is awesome by I prefer matte
Amber R.
Odessa , TX
One of my ultimate fave lipstick. It does not bleed after applying , It really surprised me for how long lasting it is, even after eating or drinking with it.
Ty’Esha C.
Natchitoches
This is a really different color, you usually don’t see people wearing this much. I liked the color a lot, I wear it when I’m experimenting with my makeup.
Eva Y.
I love reds and this one lipstick is one of my favorites. Goes on smoothly and yes it's not a long lasting color but it's fun to wear.
Cathy Z.
Lebanon, OH
Is this a cool or warm red?
lea a.
Lubbock, TX
Is this really as good as I hear on tv?

Amazon