BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lightweight matte colored ink that delivers a stain-like feel with the color impact of a liquid lipstick. Imparts lips with a high pigment, matte finish, and lasting wear.

Less texture*, more color: Rouge Signature is a lightweight matte colored ink that delivers intense pigment loads with a weightless, bare-lip sensation. This ultra-comfortable liquid matte colored ink provides lasting matte color and infuses lips with a healthy, even dye of color. The no makeup feel of a stain combined with the color impact of a liquid lipstick. Find your signature shade from our captivating range. Use with our precision applicator to shape and lines lips for a precise and perfectly applied lip.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISODODECANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES/POLYTRIMETHYLSILOXYMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI, 45410 / RED 28 LAKE, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE], FIL CODE B223640/1

Usage: Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the bottom lip and fill in. To take off, use an oil-based makeup remover or our waterproof Micellar Water for best results.

• L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipsti...5 Answers
  • How do you guys receive these in a #voxbox I am new to th...9 Answers
  • If love some new followers! I'll follow everyone back!8 Answers
Lindzie B.
Review for: I DON'T more...
I received three shades of the Loreal Rouge Signature Lipsticks for free to try out and give and honest review. So, here it goes. I'll start by saying I'm really not a lipstick person in the first place for a couple reasons. 1) I'm a foodie. I love to eat. Wearing lipstick and eating or snacking throughout the day just doesn't mix. 2) My lips dry out very easily and I apply a lot of chapstick so wearing lipstick just doesn't really make sense for me. So, I opened the box and received three shades of the lippies. The colors actually look fairly pleasant in the container. It's a simple tube with a different but appealing applicator; it looks like a lipgloss. It's a much cleaner application than a regular lipstick because of the applicator. I actually liked the way the lipgloss went on, it felt super lightweight compared to the way some lipsticks feel like they're packing onto your lips. Unfortunately, that's essentially where the pros ended. It made my lips feel extremely dry, which didn't surprise me because with most lipsticks I need to apply chapstick before applying the color. I received three colors, a bright red, nude, and in between color. The nude was barely visible on my lips. The middle color produced the same barely visible results. The bright red didn't look bad but wasn't true to the way it looked in the tube. Then, I attempted to wash off the lipstick to see how long-lasting and durable it is. It wiped almost completely off with a simple swipe of a Kleenex (could partially because I applied chapstick underneath) and then I wiped off the rest with a dry Kleenex and a little extra pressure. Which brings me back to the beginning of my review, eating or drinking while wearing this lipstick would make the application nearly pointless; it will wipe off. Overall, I wouldn't recommend spending your hard earned money on this product.
Tran L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: I AM WORTH IT more...
I love how light-weight finish this liquid lipstick is on my lip. Most matte liquid lipstick would have a thick or mousse at very first swatch but this one is more fluid. It has a very light sweet scent which I do not like but it is soon fade away (take like 30sec.). The longest it can stay on my lips without eating is 5-7 hours. I like it since it do not dry out my lips. Although this is a little pink-ish on me and I like more red-ish orange-ish shade but the formular is gorgeous. Will try other shades to find our which best for me! Highly recommended!
I tried to wipe twice with waterproof remover micellar cleansing water and there is still a hint of pink left on my arm. (third picture)
I noticed that the brush is just only half long of the bottle so I think maybe they do not want me to finish this lipstick 😯. But they stated it is 70ml so I think I may take a long time to finish it before it expires (due date is 12 months after opened). (first picture)
Mattie M.
Rapid City, MI
Review for: I CREATE, I RULE, I AM WORTH IT more...
First of all, let me thank Influenster and L'Oreal for sending me these beautiful shades in a VoxBox in exchange for an honest review.

I receive the three shades and I immediately fell in love with the colors. I'm not really a fan of traditional lipsticks, but these were something I hadn't tried yet: liquid lipstick.

I first just tried the colors and instantly fell in love, particularly with the shade "I Create". It's the perfect nude for me and I know I'll use that for everyday use.

I tried it out (I'm a college student so I put it to the test with my busy schedule). It's a very light formula and when I wear it, it doesn't feel like a paste or sticky like other lipsticks. It takes a moment to dry and I was glad that it didn't dry out my lips at all! It lasted most of the day and I did notice a couple of things to keep in mind: first, it does come off when I drink or eat which is just about what I experienced with all the other lip products, and second, it does need to be reapplied at least once within a 6 hour day (between my classes).

To me, these negatives didn't take away from how much I like these and love that they feel so nice on my lips. Definitely something I will (and already have) recommend to friends and something I can see myself buying in the future!

Thanks for letting me find a new favorite! :)
Jamie B.
*Left to Right in the picture: I Create, I Rule, I Am Worth It*

The first thing I noticed about these lippies is the unique applicator. It is a bent triangle shape making it super easy to line my lips and apply color all over. Also, there is barely any scent, just a slight alcohol smell.

The lighter shades only required one layer for full color pay off. They dried down quickly because of the thin formula and did become transfer proof. However, they only lasted 2 hours (or less with eating and drinking) and did not leave behind a stain. The red shade was difficult for me to work with. I found that it needed more than one layer for the true color payoff, and then it wouldn’t dry down. It also wanted to bleed, so a separate lip liner is essential. The transfer was unreal with this shade. Also, it did stain my lips but in an unflattering random line across them.

Overall, I did find the formula to be too drying. I love liquid lipsticks but these were rough. However, they didn’t accentuate my lip lines or get crumbly. And I love the applicator. Ultimately, they did not live up to their claims at all. Although these did not work for me, I am so incredibly thankful to have received them.

Thank you Influenster and L’Oréal for giving me these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
Review for: I CREATE, I RULE, I AM WORTH IT more...
L’oreal is riding the matte wave but trying to do something new with creating a formula similar to lip stains. Ulta is right to call this ink. Signature Rouge is a hybrid formula that goes on wet but thin and fully opaque. It feels light and dries mostly, not entirely. This makes it more comfortable than most mattes are but not fully transfer-proof or long-lasting. As the lipstick wears away, it does so gradually and without any remnants, so you can easily reapply, and you will have to over the course of an eight hour day. You’ll get a few hours’ or meals’ worth of wear with this one. Like many L’oreal lip products, it has a floral scent, but it’s slightly. The three colors I was sent to test are I Am Worth It (a bold, bright, blue red), I Create (a natural light pink with shimmer), and I Rule (a medium-dark pink with a purple hint). The latter is my favorite as the first two are lighter than I prefer. I'd upload photos but the infuenster app won't let me. I have to say that I love the wand that this comes with. It allows for precise application and lining without wasting any product. Overall, I’d recommend these lipsticks if you see a shade you really like (look for swatches as the previews are way off -- I Rule is not fuschia!) and especially if you can find them on sale.
Ariel M.
Greenville, SC
I tried 3 colors of the L’Oreal Rougue and was extremely pleased! I tried 414-I Rule, 416-I Create, 426-I Am Worth It I loved all the colors! The 414 & 416 are the shades wear the most. They’re both more neaturals with hints of nude & pink. The 426 is a vibrant red that I wore for a night out.

The L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick is great matte lip stain that stays on 8+ hours and never dried out my lips. My favorite part of the stain is the applicator. It’s a flat applicator with a point. I found the shape of the applicator to be extremely helpful with applying the stain evenly and the point was helpful for lining the outter parts of my lips, and my cupid’s Bow.

The only cons for me were the smell and taste. The smell isn’t terrible, just not pleasing, but the taste reminded me of soap. However, I don’t regularly lick my lips so the smell and taste weren’t deal breakers by any means.

Overall, I thought the product was great and amazing for the price point. I felt the matte stain product was comparable to the Kyle Cosmetics lip kits. Although I received the product for free complimentary testing, I will definitely be purchasing the product in other color shades.
Leah H.
Dayton, TN
Review for: I AM WORTH IT more...
So I’m so excited to be doing my first makeup review with everyone! I got to try out the new L’Oreal Rouge Signature collection today so let’s dive in shall we. Let’s start with the colors. For one how beautiful are they! I can say that this red is a true red it doesn’t have the funky undertones that usually turn me off of a red lip and that’s very hard to find. This product stayed pretty good for the most part all day. However if you’re going to be eating make sure you bring it for touch ups. I only had to apply more after I ate. So now let’s get into my favorite thing about this collection. This is one lip you can wear and it makes your lips soft and doesn’t dry them out! Now for me this is one of the biggest things that draw me to a brand. This makes your lips so soft and they stay soft the entire day! So my final verdict is....go buy this if you love to wear a good lip! For only $11.99 you can’t beat the coverage or the wear. It is 100% worth it. #RougeSignature #LOrealMakeup #complimentary #contest @Influenster @LOrealMakeup #free #ad Exclaimer: I was not compensated for my post; however, I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
Review for: Other more...
I received three shades of this product in a VoxBox free for testing purposes. First of all, the color payoff on these liquid lips is really nice. The red shade is really vibrant and is opaque in one swipe. The applicator is a little weird, a very pointy hollow applicator that I actually really like. It allows me to get around my cupid's bow really easily. One thing I noticed is that this liquid lip takes much longer to dry down than other liquid lips. I actually really like this, since it allows for easy fixes if you make any mistakes. Once it dries, it isn't super transfer proof, but it holds up pretty well to food and general wear. I wouldn't go so far as to say "kiss proof" though (which L'Oreal never claims). The biggest claim made by L'Oreal about their liquid lips is that they feel like nothing, which is pretty true. It feels very lightweight, not heavy at all. However, it does dry out my lips quite a bit, which is to be expected from any liquid lipstick. Overall, I highly recommend this lipstick and will probably be purchasing more shades. I Create is the PERFECT nude for me, though!
tripp ❤.
Huntsville, TX
Girl I love this product, I just received them today I've been wearing I create all day and I just decided to try out I rule right now and I like it alot. They are so extremely thin an interesting feeling on the lips when you first put it on and then as they start to dry down it is smooth and they don't make your lips look all gross or shriveled, I'm sure you guys do know what I mean LOL but overall I think these are really nice they last pretty well. You may have to apply one more time to get full opacity depending on the color, & they do take a little long to set down but aside from that I think these are great.
Alicia C.
Livermore, CA
Review for: I CREATE more...
I was given this complimentary to test out, and these lipsticks are right up my alley!

These aren't super bold, pigmented, matte products. I find these products perfect for everyday. They have nice amount of product, leave your lips feeling moisturized, and aren't super matte to the point your lips look crusty.

The applicator is easy to use, it has a lightly sweet fragrance to them, and for the price point, they are well worth it.

The only reason I take one star off is because I feel the name isn't an accurate description to what the product is. It's not super matte, and I don't find it particularly long lasting. I personally prefer to have the comfort of the product on my lips over having it feel drying and last all day though. The darker shades do leave a light tint to you lips as they wear off, but the lighter shades do not.

Overall, I would recommend this.
Mia M.
Washington, DC
How Long did your lipstick Last?
Maylin S.
Lynch Station, VA
It seems like this is more of a velvet stain? 😍 Either way is it moisturizing?
Neet V.
Fresno, CA
Is this long lasting?
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
Who else received this in a VoBox🤗🤗

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.