MakeupLip MakeupLipstickL'Oréal Paris
Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick

L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick

Lightweight matte colored ink that delivers a stain-like feel with the color impact of a liquid lipstick. Imparts lips with a high pigment, matte finish, and lasting wear.

Less texture*, more color: Rouge Signature is a lightweight matte colored ink that delivers intense pigment loads with a weightless, bare-lip sensation. This ultra-comfortable liquid matte colored ink provides lasting matte color and infuses lips with a healthy, even dye of color. The no makeup feel of a stain combined with the color impact of a liquid lipstick. Find your signature shade from our captivating range. Use with our precision applicator to shape and lines lips for a precise and perfectly applied lip.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISODODECANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES/POLYTRIMETHYLSILOXYMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYL PENTAPHENYL TRISILOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI, 45410 / RED 28 LAKE, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE], FIL CODE B223640/1

Usage: Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the bottom lip and fill in. To take off, use an oil-based makeup remover or our waterproof Micellar Water for best results.

Just bought this 🥵 the color Is so yummy , can’t wait to try this
The packaging is really pretty
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Kimberly L.
Independence, KS
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kimberly L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: I CREATE, I DON'T, I EMPOWER
Love this product! Love the colors! Product is true to colors, long lasting and durable. Would recommend to a friend over and over again! Would also purchase again!!
Lisa B.
Wilkesboro, NC
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: I CREATE
These are probably my favorite liquid lipsticks from the drugstore. They are more like a full coverage stain, because they are that thin in formula. The colors are so beautiful.
Thu B.
Garland, TX
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Thu B.
Review for: I REPRESENT
This is my favorite liquid lipstick. The texture is so soft and light, it helps to absorb to my lips quickly and leave the matte finish without drying my lips out. The packaging is cute and easy to use
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Dorina A.
Review for: I DON'T
I’m not a huge fan of this liquid lipstick. It takes a long while to dry down, and even when it does there is a ton of color transfer. It makes my lips feel dry even after a lip laquer or gloss. The pigmentation is amazing though.
Katie H.
San Antonio
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Katie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I REALLY love this shade. It’s called I am. I haven’t tried it over a liner yet. It’s thin and applies easily. Love the feel and color but it does NOT last long. It has a doe foot application which is nice as well.
Daniela D.
Ossining , NY
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Daniela D.
It’s my everyday to go. The color it’s BEAUTIFUL and it does not dry my lips. Easy to apply. It does not long last tho, but still I really like it have it with Me.
Kira T.
Hollywood, FL
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kira T.
Review for: I CREATE
This product is amazing. I love the applicator which makes it easy to not only apply throughout your lips but makes it easy to line your lips if you don’t have any liner on hand! The product applies evenly and smooth and makes it easy to apply several layers without it being streaky or uneven. The only downside I have is that it didn’t last as long as I thought it would, but nonetheless the product is small and light so if you have to carry it around with you, it’s not a problem. I cannot wait to purchase some new colors and find a new favorite.
Paige U.
Defiance, OH
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Paige U.
Ok so this product was gifted to me to review. When i first got it i wasn't sure if the color was for me or not, its called adored. After doing my makeup and applying it it looked good. I was very happy with the fact that it was long lasting and i didn't have to keep applying it. I also loved the fact that when i kissed my baby it didn't leave lip prints on him. It almost felt as if i wasn't even wearing any lip stain and that was nice.
Courtney G.
Mt Washington, KY
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Courtney G.
Review for: I EMPOWER
I like this liquid lipstick but there are things I would change about it. The formula is very liquidy. You have to build it up to be fully opaque. I love the applicator! It applies the color effortlessly.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
L'Oréal Paris Rouge Signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sarah R.
Review for: I CREATE
I’ve been testing these out for a couple weeks now and I’m in love! These liquid lipsticks are lightweight, soft & creamy, and dry down completely for a matte, but very comfortable finish! You can barely feel them in the lips — it’s almost like a lip stain. They are very long wearing (I wore the red one on New Year’s Eve and it lasted through an entire 4-course meal!) I am very picky with matte lipsticks and these passed the test! I want more shades now!

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ari S.
il y a un an
Naziya A. il y a un an
yea its long lasting but i personally felt it was bit drying but u carry on with lipbalm