BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin

L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin

Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin

I'm looking for something to help with combination skin and give me and overall moisturized look is this a good product? L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin Does this product leave a greasy finish or does it go on lightly? I’m hoping to find a moisturizer than can really give me the glow I’m hoping for.
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin Anyone else have a problem doing post survey for this product?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin!
Product Highlights
...Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer is a universally-flattering daily moisturizing cream enhanced with rosy pigments to instantly revive skin’s rosy tone. This tinted moisturizer for mature skin is powerfully formulated with Imperial Peony Extracts and LHA to gently exfoliate dull, sallow skin and stimulate surface cell renewal every day to revive skin’s natural rosy tone. The Result: smooth & renewed skin with a healthy and rosy complexion, immediately and over time.in reviews
Smells really good. I love the formula and the moisture, also I have really dry skin so this cream really helpsin reviews
Brenda W.
Bethel, OH
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Brenda W.
I loved this product, It made my face feel really smooth. This is the first time I used this product and I really liked it. I wouldn't change a thing with this product it is very Effective. It has a nice fragrance, I would recommend this to others.
Liz H.
La Mesa, CA
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Liz H.
Purchased at: Target
I came across this product just while browsing different eye creams at Target and now I can’t live without it. The rosy tone covers any dull or dark areas that I absolutely try to cover as I get, um, older :( The cream absorbs easily, it doesn’t cake up and isn’t heavy. A little goes a long way. It is 100% a must-have.
Mary P.
Philadelphia, PA
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Mary P.
I love the way it moisturizes my skin. My skin feels soft and very hydrated. My wrinkles and fine lines look less noticeable. It absorbs quickly. However, once absorbed the pink pigment sits on my skin. The product pills up on my skin, possibly due to the pigment. My other issue is that the pigment rubs off on my shirt collar. I received this product in return for an honest review.
Elizabeth C.
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Elizabeth C.
I love how thick this product applies and how luxurious it feels on my skin. I’m always looking for a good moisturizer for my 55 year old skin so I’ve added this one to my daily routine. It has a rosy tone color and a light fragrance scent and not heavy on the skin. Best part is there is a lot of product in the jar! Thank you L’Oréal. I would recommend this product.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Lisa B.
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Lisa B.
I received this product for testing & review from #influenster and #lorialskin. I went into this 30 day test without any preconceived notions. When I opened my box I found an aesthetically pleasing jar that I felt was so pretty that I left it on my vanity. Then I tried it for the first time. It is VERY CREAMY, non-greasy, and has the most beautiful rosy tone. It only took a little bit to cover my face. This is a very intense cream that should be used both am and pm. It was easy to apply you just rubbed in circles and it meld right to you skin. (Please note do not put it on as you do other moisturizers. Not thinking I did then had pretty pink eyebrows🤣). After the first time I applied the cream I could NOT BELIEVE how my skin went from sallow and uneven skin tone to supple HEALTHY LOOKING skin!! After a week of using friends were asking me what I am doing different with to my skin they said I looked radient. Then after two more weeks they were telling me I looked 10 YEARS YOUNGER!! I felt radiant again and believe me i looked it!! This product left me with hydrated, glowing, rejuvenated, as well as, an evened out my skintine. My skin has looked so good I don’t feel I need foundation!! That should say right there GREAT PRODUCT! Girls you do not need mature skin to use this! WOULD MAKE SKIN AT ANY AGE STUNNING. This is now part of my regular skincare routine!! Will continue to purchase and I recommend this product 100% to anyone who wants stunning skin💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 PS : LOOK AT THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS! Our hair and to be up with NO makeup on!! 😫 #LORIALSKIN #AGEPERFECT
Wendy B.
Brooklyn, NY
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Wendy B.
The is so soothing fresh clean smell. The cream has a whipped light texture. The cream is very light and a little goes a long way. I just do 3 light touches on top of cream and dot on my forehead, cheeks and chin and massage into skin in a circular motion.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Kasie K.
After a few weeks of using Age Perfect Cell Renewal with rosy tint moisturizer..my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin have a silky glow. Easy to apply, really absorbed well and prepped my skin with a kiss of dewiness before I applied makeup...but could wear the moisturizer without makeup because of the beautiful rosy hue. This moisturizer makes my skin feel nourished and supple..a must have for maintaining a natural glow of moisture.
Jennifer H.
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Jennifer H.
I received a full size product free for review to try for 30 days from Influenster. Overall I really like it. I would possibly love it if it were in a different container. I really hate face products you have to dip your fingers in to. It gets all up under my nails and is annoying. It applies easily. Absorbs well. Doesn’t irritate. No residue. Works well under makeup. Definitely is helping me not have winter dry patches of skin and fine lines on my face. I naturally have pink/red undertones so I really don’t see a difference there. Overall I’ll keep using this and would recommend it.
Yolanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Yolanda M.
I really like this product. It’s not greasy and works well under makeup. I love the rosy color of the product. It goes well with the melanin in my skin. I’ve been using this product for over a month and it seems to have made my skin softer and more luminous. I think it’s worth a try if you’re thinking about trying it. I’m enjoying it very much.
Martha G.
L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin uploaded by Martha G.
L’ORÉAL AGE PERFECT CELL RENEWAL ROSY TONE MOISTURIZER - AN ABSOLUTE MUST IN YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE! L'Oreal Paris Rosy Tone Moisturizer for Mature, Dull Skin A big thank you to @influenster and @lorealparis 🥰for choosing me to test this new moisturizer not yet for sale to the public! Here is my personal review: I am just in love with this moisturizer! My face has honestly been rejuvenated! My expression lines have diminished, my skin is healthy and radiant, and the spots on my face are disappearing! My skin is completely revived! It really is a miraculous cream; it restored the youthfulness to my skin. I no longer look like a 55 year-old skin, I now look like a 35 year-old woman! I am really pleasantly surprised and grateful for this moisturizer! Love it!

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth P.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
il y a 8 mois
Wendy B. il y a 8 mois
I loved it! I usually do not like many moisturizers but I did like this one. It goes on a tad greasy but your skin soaks it in and it does not feel greasy after a minute or too.
Hailey N.
il y a 9 mois
Rosie S. il y a 9 mois
This product won’t leave you greasy and should melt right into the skin. It brightens and helps with dullness due to the rosy hue to the moisturizer. These types of creams are nice for a pickup me up for the skin especially during winter too.
Elle B.
Southport, NC
il y a 10 mois
Dianne E. il y a 10 mois
Yes, I keep seeing the survey option but it would say it wasn’t available yet. Now the link is gone.