L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit uploaded by Scarlett S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

10-minute solution in between colorings. Root rescue for total gray coverage. Beautiful root touch up.

Discover a breakthrough in root touch-ups. Root Rescue™ is a quick, precise and gentle way to cover roots in just 10 minutes. The low-ammonia formula covers 100% of grays and matches seamlessly with at-home and salon haircolor. No uneven touch-ups, just beautiful, seamless color.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Sodium Stannate
  • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit
  • "I have used this and do recommend if you plan on doing just roots for a solid hair color." in 1 review
  • "I use the L'Oreal Superior Preference in the color Dark Ash Brown and the Dark Brown shade in this root touch-up blends perfectly and seamlessly with it." in 1 review
  • "Of course, I had to leave it on longer than ten minutes, but it worked really well and relatively quickly for how dark my hair was, smelled great, was easy to use, and didn't damage my hair." in 1 review
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
Does the job, clean and easy to apply. Similar to competitors I have to leave it on twice as long to dye gray hair. I have long hair so I typically need to buy two depending on how long I got in between salon visits.
Jenny K.
Torrance
Having white hair runs in my family. I'm in my late thirties and I have a lot of white hairs that I have ti color regularly. So i decieded to give this product a try. I bought it a CVS I got it in Brown I don't remember the exact color. I like the applicator of the color dye it had it was very easy to use. I did use most of it but not all. For a touch up color it had lot of product. Well it did a great job getting rid of my grays. i definitely would but this product again. L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this hair color for in between salon visits. Since it's usually just my roots that need color, I can use this to extend the time between visits, and not color my whole head. It's very easy to use and affordablely priced. I love that you can find it at almost all drug and grocery stores. And it helps me save money but cutting down on trips to the salon. It blends seamlessly with my salon color also.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
A great buy. I always wanted a root touch up instead of buying the entire box and doing my entire head. The color matches perfectly and is quick acting. Just comb in color wait 20 min and your ready to wash and go. Very satisfied. Great price and quality.
Leslie H.
This product was super easy to apply which is what you want when you are doing this alone in the privacy of your home. Some brands have such a strong unpleasant smell but this root touch up was not bad at all. The only issue I had with this hair dye was that it did not last as long as others nor did it cover all my grays up.
Kaitlin C.
I personally have not used this color on my hair, however, I have used it on my mom's hair several times. The color comes out just as we expect it! It covers her grey as well, and is a very pretty color. It's simple to apply and comes with clear instructions, we are always satisfied.
Hilary P.
This is a great at home hair color kit for just touching up roots. I have used several different brands but this one if my favorite, mainly because of the applicator bottle! It makes it easy to apply color where you want without a mess. My only issue is that I feel like there could be a little more product in he bottle.
Linda H.
Las Vegas, NV
This was easy and quick to use at home. It didn't make too big a mess. I thought it lasted about as long as a home color should, though it faded as soon as I went swimming. The color was a bit more red than most ash shades. I'd use it again in a pinch if I couldn't get to the salon.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
When I don’t have time to go to the salon, I use this product for a quick touch up. My shade is Medium Brown. The precision applicator has a brush attachment that makes it easy to distribute the product evenly onto my roots. After only 10 minutes, I simply rinse and wash my hair and I’m good to go!
Nata M.
Philadelphia, PA
the variety of colors is good, I have used this brand since the last 5 years. the smell is the one that still do not like it, some of them say free amonia but stings like that. The colors stay for a good time in my hair.
Andrea D.
Where can i buy this in canada
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I am wondering if anyone else mixes just what they need and save the rest? I only get the grays around my face I use this in between visits to my regular salon just for highlights I think it works perfect, I think it still works the same as long as it isn't pre mixed Would like to hear other opinions
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Does it work in all colors?
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
How does this work with red hair?