L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit uploaded by Scarlett S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #19 in Root Touch Up

10-minute solution in between colorings. Root rescue for total gray coverage. Beautiful root touch up.

Discover a breakthrough in root touch-ups. Root Rescue™ is a quick, precise and gentle way to cover roots in just 10 minutes. The low-ammonia formula covers 100% of grays and matches seamlessly with at-home and salon haircolor. No uneven touch-ups, just beautiful, seamless color.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Sodium Stannate
  • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit
  • "I use the L'Oreal Superior Preference in the color Dark Ash Brown and the Dark Brown shade in this root touch-up blends perfectly and seamlessly with it." in 1 review
  • "Of course, I had to leave it on longer than ten minutes, but it worked really well and relatively quickly for how dark my hair was, smelled great, was easy to use, and didn't damage my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have used this and do recommend if you plan on doing just roots for a solid hair color." in 1 review
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
This product was great. It absolutely helped me in a pinch. But I think for the quantity that you get, they could go down on the price a little bit. I understand it's only a root rescue, but it literally took care of one part line and around the temples and ears. But as far as getting the job done, it really does work. I might buy this again.
Hilary P.
This is a great at home hair color kit for just touching up roots. I have used several different brands but this one if my favorite, mainly because of the applicator bottle! It makes it easy to apply color where you want without a mess. My only issue is that I feel like there could be a little more product in he bottle.
Krisy M.
I have tried this root touch up a few times and have not had great results. Maybe I need to leave it on longer than recommended? It covers some of my greys/roots, but not all. It also does not last long at all and tends to wash out after a week. I would recommend the Nice and Easy root touch up over this one.
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only root touch-up I've ever used and I've never felt the need to switch because it works so well for me. I use the L'Oreal Superior Preference in the color Dark Ash Brown and the Dark Brown shade in this root touch-up blends perfectly and seamlessly with it. The applicator is very helpful and makes the application so easy and way less messy than most dyes.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Ive always had greys in my hair especially near my face and surrounding areas. I use this 10 minute root touch up kit to help cover those greys inbetween my hair appointments. Its easy and it gets the job done. The color usually lasts about a month.
Sarah G.
I used this to fix some roots I missed, I used the lightest blonde color over dark brown hair. Of course, I had to leave it on longer than ten minutes, but it worked really well and relatively quickly for how dark my hair was, smelled great, was easy to use, and didn't damage my hair.
Aiyana M.
So I'm not a natural blonde and i love the grown out roots/ombre look, but i don't have the patience to wait for my roots to grow. This does a great job, the applicator is perfect for a blended ombre and the color is great
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
The best root touch up you'll ever need!. Its fast and easy to use and the colors are really good to match any loreal product. I love that my grays stay covered for a good while until my next touch up s due.
Courtney L.
I have used this and do recommend if you plan on doing just roots for a solid hair color. The price is not too high and a perfect match when using the same brand for all over color.
Jenn V.
I have extra light bleach blonde hair on top. My natural hair color is medium strawberry blonde. The lightest shades, did absolutely nothing to lighten my roots at all.
Andrea D.
Where can i buy this in canada
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I am wondering if anyone else mixes just what they need and save the rest? I only get the grays around my face I use this in between visits to my regular salon just for highlights I think it works perfect, I think it still works the same as long as it isn't pre mixed Would like to hear other opinions
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Does it work in all colors?
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
How does this work with red hair?