L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

10-minute solution in between colorings. Root rescue for total gray coverage. Beautiful root touch up.

Discover a breakthrough in root touch-ups. Root Rescue™ is a quick, precise and gentle way to cover roots in just 10 minutes. The low-ammonia formula covers 100% of grays and matches seamlessly with at-home and salon haircolor. No uneven touch-ups, just beautiful, seamless color.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Pentasodium Pentetate
  • Sodium Stannate
  • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

How does this work with red hair?
Where can i buy this in canada
I am wondering if anyone else mixes just what they need and save the rest? I only get the grays around my face I use this in between visits to my regular salon just for highlights I think it works perfect, I think it still works the same as long as it isn't pre mixed Would like to hear other opinions
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit!
Product Highlights
“Of course, I had to leave it on longer than ten minutes, but it worked really well and relatively quickly for how dark my hair was, smelled great, was easy to use, and didn't damage my hair.” in 1 review
“I use the L'Oreal Superior Preference in the color Dark Ash Brown and the Dark Brown shade in this root touch-up blends perfectly and seamlessly with it.” in 1 review
“I have used this and do recommend if you plan on doing just roots for a solid hair color.” in 1 review
Idaho Falls, ID
L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit uploaded by Felicia W.
L'Oréal Paris Root Rescue™ Coloring Kit uploaded by Felicia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Brown
This product didn’t turn my hair a weird color, but it also didn’t cover any of my stubborn grays. Where my hair is “gray,” it covered it, but my silver/white hair, is still silver. It’s alright in a pinch, because it made the white less noticeable overall, but I’d opt for a temporary root cover (like a powder) to get my through, before I would use this again.
Barrington , IL
Review for: Light Blonde
This product colors roots very well but it's a little messy to use.the applicator leaks a little. I think if the product were a little thicker it would be easier to apply. They have a great selection of colors but the stores don't carry all of them.
Review for: Light Blonde
I used this to lighten my locs before placing my rinse color. This was ok my hair just didnt get as light as I had hoped. This could be because I have locs. I think if you have just straight hair this product will work well for you.
laurel , MD
Review for: Dark Brown
It’s easy to apply and doesn’t take too long. I think it gets the job done. The only thing is that if you have thicker hair, then maybe get 2 boxes.My hair is thin and I usually use up one of these at a time.
Langhorne, PA
Review for: Medium Golden Brown
I find the color true and the comb makes it easy to apply. I find though that it has to be left on for longer than time on package says otherwise color fades quicker. I flip flop between the L’Oréal and another brand but find this easier to apply
Concord, CA
Review for: Dark Blonde
I used this product once but I didnt like it because the tone is not really good, for some reason my hair turn like red and I think has amoniac so is not very healthy for me
Fairhope, AL
Amazing product if you just need a temporary fix. I am usually very worried about touching my hair and I usually leave that up to professionals, but with this product it is so easy to use and works like a charm. I wouldn't use this product for a long term fix but if you have to wait long time between a hair salon appointment this is definitely a great solution.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Dark Blonde
Perfect for quick touch up when I'm not feeling like taking the time to cover all of my roots. It only contains enough product to cover hairline and part but it also only takes 10-15 minutes processing time. It's very convenient to use between full hair coloring
Snellville, GA
Review for: Dark Brown
My Hairstylist is out of town so what do I do? I run to the drug store and pick in Root Rescue Coloring Kit and I put it on for 10 minutes and I am good for another month until I see my Hairstylist again. Great for when I am in a pinch.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Light Brown
This was so easy to use to cover up gray hairs!! It’s so quick and simply and mess free! I definitely recommend this product to others and it is a pretty good price for the product! I would buy this again!