Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde

L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde

Root Rescue 10 Minute Root Hair Coloring Kit

Does this only help with grey hair? I have natural blonde hair but the sun makes it blonder and after two months inside my house my roots looked dull. I thought it would brighten it up but didnt make a difference when i did a sample. Is the formula specific to grey hair?
Does this really work?
It really helps with gray hair.?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light Blonde
I have been using this for a few years now and still really like it. Easy to use and doesn’t leave my hair feeling bad like all over color. Lightens just enough to give great highlights and doesn’t look like you colored your hair by yourself.
Melinda W.
Snellville
Review for: Medium Ash Brown
I have been using root RESCUE for about a year now and I have recommended it to several people.
Ruth S.
Grand Prairie, TX
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Ruth S.
Review for: Dark Brown
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. The color was just what I expected and it was so easy apply and & most importantly I was in love with the results. My hair was sooo soft, manageable the color lovely. This will be my go to toot coloring kit. Defined recommended 👍🏻
Jennifer V.
Avenel, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Jennifer V.
Review for: Light Ash Brown
It’s magical. I loved it. In this quarantine I have my roots terrible and I used L’Oréal and was perfect. I looks amazing
arma A.
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by arma A.
Review for: Dark Golden Brown
L’Oréal has variety of color options in these hair colors I have literally used up many boxes of these permanent hair color this is the best hair color which stays long for almost 2 weeks very easy to apply and easy to rinse off covers all the gray it’s best this is a must try and the color dark golden brown 4G definitely suit my hairI love to recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a permanent hair color.
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Michelle L.
I am in love with this product! I can’t believe I’ve never tried this before.. it was so easy to use and covered my grays with ease. The price point is perfect.. so much cheaper then the salon with comparable results.. I will absolutely be using this again in the future ❤️❤️
Yuriko A.
West New York, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Yuriko A.
I used to use the magic root spray but this product is better because is a small size of a regular permanent haircolor. It comes with a comb that makes easy to apply the product in your hair. I love it, because the price is also the half.
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Jennifer S.
Review for: Medium Golden Brown
I may be under my stay-at-home order, but you’d never know by looking at my roots. This 10 minute root coloring kit is a game changer. Such an easy application and blended perfectly with my hair color. Mess free, which I enjoyed. 🙌🏼 Love this product
Joanne C.
Fall River, WI
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Joanne C.
Boy O boy, were my grays showing! So you can understand my excitement to test this product out! I appreciated how perfectly precise (and easy) it was to apply, especially with the soft brush attachment. The color matched seamlessly too! Only con was the amount of product you receive. It wasn’t very convenient for individuals with thick hair, like myself. I happen to run out of product with 1/4 of the way finished. Luckily I did have a backup. Perhaps more ideal for those with thinning hair. Overall rating of 3 out of 5 due to product amount.
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Permanent Hair Color - 7 Dark Blonde uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: Dark Brown
L’Oréal Magic Root Rescue Saved Me during this Pandemic! Since we can only go out for the essentials trips to the Salon have been put on hold for now. So when this came to my door from #Influenster I couldn’t wait to try it! It’s 3am Sunday Morning April 26th and it’s my Birthday.... lol oh how things have changed with this new way of living. Well needless to say every gray is gone and the color match is on point. The applicator was an awesome addition it made the job simple and easy and not messy at all! I would definitely use again and would recommend to all my friends and family.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...