L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tristan B.
Middletown
It was pretty good buy i dont know i dont use it very much andni honestly might give it away. I dont have a reaosm to not like it i just dont dig it
Lena S.
Mobile , AL
This Eye Cream is perfect for sensitive eyes. The price is a little bit higher which I think is too much but the result of this cream is incredible.
Gina M.
Griffin
I love this!! It goes on smooth and it stays on! I Someone got it for me and I never tried it before but when I tried them out I fell in love!!
haley w.
ZIMMERMAN
Are uses every so often it's my eye cream I used to say everyday I use this every so often during weekend unless I'm going to a special place
Kaitlyn W.
I feel like this product could of been better. Its nice to put on but it doesnt blend real well. Also, when it dries it you can see creasing.
Lisha R.
Jacksonville
I like when the eye shadow looks really intense on my eyes, but this is not working. I would like something really brown, but not too black.
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
lizbeth r.
I gave them a try and its not worth it. Since its cream shadow it doeant stay in place and if you blink or move your eye it gets all over.
Taylor T.
Independence
The colors are not at all PIGMENTED the colors are beautiful but you have to keep putting more product on the brush if u want a decent look
Crystal K.
Summersville , WV
Not a big fan of this. Easy apply but just not for my skin.
The colors are nice shades of nude. Just like I said not for my hooded eyes.