L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Morgan A.
I got this before and I really did like it! It meant my expectations for sure ! I do use it over and over, it's so great . Vary gentle not harsh at all! It felt good ! I would buy it again and I do buy it again when it's gone!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Eww just don't pleased with these at all. The pigments aren't anything like they appear in compact when applied to your eyes. This is one thing I'll never make the mistake of purchasing again.
Cheryl S.
Orlando, FL
I always need a little help mixing eye shadow colors, so this duo came in very handy. It stays on all day and is easy to carry around. However, I picked the wrong colors for my fair skin. Next time, I'll try blue or green.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I like this product, but the colors are not very vibrant. I feel that I put more on than I should just to get the color to show up. I would recommend it though because it looks great on.
Tina N.
Oneco, FL
Love all the colors is a very good product always trying different colors and things from loreal very good price is good to cause it lives up to it's name excellent
Beth K.
Louisville
It was too oily. It didn't feel like it was doing much either. I only used it once though for about half a hour beacuse I didn't like the feeling so much.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This just did not work for me it's hard to explain but it was just awful all around and I was really hoping it would work sadly it was a waste of money :/
sagal a.
I really like this product because it is easy to apply and so it's like a beautiful product that you would love to a wedding even though it is 2 shades
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
This is a great product. I have lighter blue/green eyes so it really makes the color pop. I use it maybe once or twice a week and it stays on great.
Tristan B.
Middletown
It was pretty good buy i dont know i dont use it very much andni honestly might give it away. I dont have a reaosm to not like it i just dont dig it