L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Britney R.
Dover, OH
This product is great the screams are so amazing and they go together very well and I would recommend this product to everyone who loves to look amazing with everything!!
Taylor H.
These are simple and easy ways to add a bit more color to your everyday makeup routine. I like the duos because I know the two colors will always compliment each other.
Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jessica S.
Phoenix, AZ
Just a really over priced product. Not something I found to be very effective. May work for some but definitely saw no difference in my skin because of this product.
Gracie N.
This set is super cute their two colors you can throw on to your eyes if you are looking for a simple look I have only gotten one of these and it definitely met my expectations
Gia G.
I hate this product it's not pigmented at all I would not recommend to buy this product unless you want a very very very settle look but I don't know if it worked for anyone else but it for sure didn't work for me
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
I’ve never used any of all this fancy stuff they’re asking us to do so I just freaking write whatever I want and do you have time to go in for it you should try it I guess it sure sounds like it be good.
Morgan A.
I got this before and I really did like it! It meant my expectations for sure ! I do use it over and over, it's so great . Vary gentle not harsh at all! It felt good ! I would buy it again and I do buy it again when it's gone!
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
These eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented! I love these eyeshadows there such an amazing value and are extremely easy to work with and blend out into my eyes and every click to be able to put on in the morning. I would definitely recommend this to any first time make up user or any experience make up lover they're extremely go for all-around make up use
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Eww just don't pleased with these at all. The pigments aren't anything like they appear in compact when applied to your eyes. This is one thing I'll never make the mistake of purchasing again.