L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica F.
Knoxville
I really enjoyed using this product. The colors complimented my eyes and the color didn’t crease or rub off throughout the day. Long lasting, very bright color, good quality makeup. I purchased it at the drug store and I would buy this product again.
Kait S.
Any eye cream is great but this stuff is excellent. I’ve only used it once so I don’t know if it really makes you break out or not but that’s why I stopped using most eye creams. My skin is sensitive. Good priced, I would buy it again. I reccomend it.
Dana M.
Murrieta, CA
Loved this product, perfect color balance and very creamy. Pricing is very decent and this product is definitely worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product to both family members and friends alike.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Rebekah F.
Dollar Bay, MI
I love this because it helps me cover up the bags in my eyes and it’s very portable not super expensive you can get them at your local Walmart or local drugstore they’re not super expensive so it’s that’s nice
hunter m.
I don’t know what this product is I have never used it before however I need to write a review on it but I have nothing to say about it because I have never used it before but I have seen t in stores like Walmart and your local drug stores like Walgreens
Lily🏳️‍🌈 R.
Tulsa, OK
These are great for a simple look super creamy and easy to blend nice colors and I love trying them on my friends to see how they work on different skin types and tones and it seems to work very well
Luniva M.
Silver Spring, Maryland
super creamy and a great product. it's also very pigmented and i would 10/10 recommend  also its not pricey at all and totally affordable. its really gentle since i have sensitive skin.
Kathryn L.
Very pretty colors in this pack that look nice with my skin tone. After using this product for the first time, I could tell that it was gentle on my skin and that was an important aspect for me. I would buy this again.
Valaja B.
This made my eyes POP in a real waaaaaay! Recommend if you want that natural glow look. It's easy apply, gentle and runs smooth. A little pricey but worth it. I wouldn't buy it again but it's a good first buy.