L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Maija M.
Marquette
Love this product. The colors are subtle and worked well with my skin tone.  It went on smoothly and didn't react with my sensitive skin.  It was an affordable price and good quality.  I bought it at my local Shopko.  I've recommended it to many of my friends and they all love it as well.
Eman S.
E.g.abukabir.ak
Good it's so creamy on eyes I liked because it's look to natural you know most of products like that not be good enough it's kind of dry on eyes not like that one it's creamy light and smooth on eyes and makes it comfortable not stuck it's v goodL'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
These eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented! I love these eyeshadows there such an amazing value and are extremely easy to work with and blend out into my eyes and every click to be able to put on in the morning. I would definitely recommend this to any first time make up user or any experience make up lover they're extremely go for all-around make up use
Laynee B.
Maryland
It's not the best product I have tried but it's not really bad, what i like about it is that is very comfortable, you don't feel like you have makeup on however it doesn't last on my type of face, but I would bye it again to use it those days that you want to have a natural makeup
sheridan!! J.
Mount Pleasant
This cream eye duo works really well to decrease the amount of circles or dark lines under your eyes. The product was quite gentle but stays on all day. I bought this product at a target a little while ago and I think as long as it is a bit thinner, it would be a great product.
Nahomi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Didn't really like it could improve I fell like it could of been better. It was a little pricey for my budget. It did have a nice package though really liked it. It wasn't gentle enough for me it was too harsh. I say you give it a try maybe it would work different on some else.
Angela B.
Santa Ana
I really loved this product, I was quite hesitant about trying it out since I didn't know much about it but I absolutely loved it, I'm not much of a make up person but this product really makes me want to use more make up it was really great, Keep up the good work L'ORÉAL !
Amber E.
Auburn Hills, MI
Honestly this product was too pricey for me. I personally didn’t see much benefit, but of course different things work for different people! Other people probably would like this, it just wasn’t for me. I recommend you try a sample or trial size before committing!
Perla M.
Sunland Park, NM
really liked this product loved how it made my eyes look indeed it actully met my expectations and really liked it. i am a first time user and would eventually use it again. it came with a very nice package when i bought the product. no need for improvement.