L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

samarra c.
Deltona, FL
I used this as a blush contour and eyeshadow kit it works for all and it was so amazing last it on my skin for a long time and did not mess up I definitely like this product and we'll use it again I read it a 10 out of 10 along with other products from this company
Tricia G.
Cheektowaga, NY
i LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin of this does not irritate me whatsoever, it smells so great and is so luxurious feeling! I recommend it to my family and my friends whenever they are looking for a good line of skincare
Brittany G.
Weslaco
I use this item everyday and it’s just done so many amazing things for my eyes ! I bought this item at Walmart and it’s not too pricey it’s very gentle around my eyes ! I do recommend this product to every one whose looking into buying his item ! You won’t be disappointed!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Melissa B.
For inexpensive eyeshadow this compare to maybelline or covergirl eye shadows. I like the color selections that they offer. I feel like you pay for what you get and these are not super high quality eyeshadows, but the price makes up for it!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
Very good not for me though. I think I need something that is more my age. It is a good product though and it’s not pricey. I did not meet my expectations like I said not for me. It was a gentle product. It wasn’t too harsh on my skin. I do recommend it to people
Becca H.
Terre Haute, IN
These color are very pretty and pigmented but I wouldn’t recommend them for every one. They were effective and I would use them again. It’s supper soft and not noticeable when on. I would like to see more colors!
Jordan S.
This product did not meet my expectations. It was more expensive than I expected and it didn’t do a great job. It made my eyes water and made my skin breakout. I would not buy again or recommend to others
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Choose appropriate brush and glide brush over the blush.
Tap off excess powder and apply blush to skin using sweeping strokes and blend. Love the color and pigmentation of the product.
Highly recommended
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
I loved this product! Amazing formula as an eye cream. I’ve bought this several times, and nothing can come close to it. So worth the cost. I was just wowed every time, and I can’t wait to buy it again!