L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
Me gusta el color y pigmentan muy bien las sombras de Loreal por eso es que se me asé muy interesante esta ptesentacion
emely l.
Doral, FL
i do'nt have this product, ..... maybe it good.... because all produt of loreal are good and results always are good
Daniella V.
barranquilla
no me gusta mucho la experiencia no fue muy buena casi no uso productos para el rostro y este no me gusto de a mucho
Monique S.
Vredeberg west coast
so loved these, it made my eyes really stand out while still having a all natural look.Perfect for that everday look.
Aline K.
Canoinhas, SC
Eu amei. Minha pele fica linda e bronzeada. É super sequinho. Indico pra todos os tipos de pele. Mistas e oleosas.
Leah B.
Sutton Coldfield
I really like this product I would very much buy this again this was a great product for me and had great coverage
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too
Michelle E.
This is my favorite eye cream to use. L’Oréal has really good stuff and I was in doubt about this but I love it!
19-12-15 ❤.
Es bueno pero en lo que a mi respecta no me gusta mucho la verdad Prefiero usar otra marca no me gusta usar este
Jente P.
These two colours look amazing. Deffinetly if you wear it with a natural look. It applies very evenly and easy.