L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ronnie B.
I have only started using this recently in my skin care routine and I can already see improvements under my eyes. I suffer from discolouration under my eyes and this has helped massively with that. I highly recommend!
Priya k.
edmonton
Its OK it doesn't have much variety though but the product is still worthy .I've only used it once but I would use it again.it was easy to find I bought it from my local drug store
Adriana R.
este producto me encanta. Lo recomiendo totalmente, es maravilloso, es el indicado para pieles sensibles y obtiene una cobertura completa que uso a diario. Lo adquiero siempre.
Demi M.
Amazing quality grey at colours easy accessibility eye catching packaging and not to expensive worthy the buy it is small and can fit anywhere like a purse for touch ups during the day so your eyeshadow would never run out would defo but a again
Tassnim O.
Gizza
I didn't use it long time ago but it's one of my favorite now .. 😻😻Never used a product that made me feel that way about my skin !!👀I loved it ❤❤I really really really loved it 💙💙I am so exited to try another lloryal's beauty full product 😍💙💙
Steicy B.
Gostei.. amo os produtos da Loreal.. uso como bronzer e o outro como blush.. acho bem pratico porque assim não tenho que ter muitas paletas na minha bolsa..
Brina R.
Ottawa, ON
Great bang for your buck. It smells great, applies well and the results are phenomenal! Seriously, I saw positive results within about a week of use.
Vicky B.
Great shades lovely to blend lasts the day ..im happy with these ..not bad on price..great choice I do like this make for a lot of there makeup products
alyssa m.
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
Loreal products tend to rash up my skin this made my eyes itch so discontinued after one application not reccomend for sensitive people like myself
Yoztop R.
LLos dúos de sombras me encantan ya que puedes hacer diversas convinaciones y tienes muchos looks dependiendo la hora y el lugar a donde vas.