L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Brandeye-shadows Category3 Pack see more...

Priya k.
edmonton
Its OK it doesn't have much variety though but the product is still worthy .I've only used it once but I would use it again.it was easy to find I bought it from my local drug store
Beauty A.
Lincoln
I think that the loreal eye cream is okay it makes your eyes look more fresh it's amazing. It was very gentle on the skin and it want harsh or anything like that. The packaging was amazing and I would deferatly buy it again.
vianey g.
san luis potosí
this product I love, I love makeup and this eye shadow gives me a perfect finish, the tones are very good, they are not powdery and have a very good pigment the price is very accessible, I would like to count on the complete line and experiment with new colors and make different combinations of makeup,
Sophia C.
Cornwall, Newquay
Great pigment, not so keen on the packaging as I wouldn't usually pick it up in the shop as I'd think it was quite boring! The colour spreads and blends well which makes me want to use it more, this was the first time I have used this product so definitely want to give it another go.
sikna a.
Sour
It was nice to use it as well it had good effects and gave me beautiful appearance for my eyes and covered out all the eye in a few seconds it is well blended and soft also it is perfect when apply over my eyeshadow it make it blend easier and gives the eye a very good looking
Kim B.
Love the creams!  They look beautiful and compliment you beautifully, the packaging is very catchy! Love it. Am not disappointed at all, very useful. Purchased at a local drug store and at Walmart. I would recommend it to others, worth the money for sure
Jana D.
Singapore
the product is really nice! it gives a good shade on my face and its the packaging of the product is aesthetically amazing! the price is not too costly and i love it so mcuh with a lot of passion! this product is really recommended by me! go and try it!
Necolle P.
Mito bom , gostei muitooooooooooo mesmo , de boa qualidade . Tem de varias tonalidades para todos os tipos de peld , desde as mais branquinhas , claaras , morenas e etc . Aconselho o uso dela é muito boa mesmo de verdade eu amei usar elaaaaaa. Obrigada
Demi M.
Amazing quality grey at colours easy accessibility eye catching packaging and not to expensive worthy the buy it is small and can fit anywhere like a purse for touch ups during the day so your eyeshadow would never run out would defo but a again
Hailey S.
Hamilton
I actually like to use this right before i put on my eyeshadow. i use it like a primer or base & also get it uses as well. it's super creamy and feels great on the eye so i would definitely recommend it to someone looking for something along those lines