L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel A.
Carleton
i love this duo. it makes it easier to use there product on a day to day use. I helps me everyday to prepare my eyeshadow look. It is very creamy and not dry it doesnt clump up on ur eye nor crease during the day before its time to take it off. This peoduct is great.
Kassidy G.
Norwich, CT
I thought that it was okay, it was definitely creamy but a little too creamy. It made my skin feel like it was sorta caked on and not natural. I dont think I would use it again but for the price I guess it was worth it. I liked the colors though. The pink was nice.
Una m.
Excellent product . And quality  i would definitely ise it again . I really recommend it. Effective . I use it for my daily basis. Good value price and of course i will repeat using it  I dont think needs to improve anything Use it ! It is great for everything
Adriana C.
Gwinnett
They're so small, so they barley take up room in my purse. They however, don't last to long because of this and the price could be a little cheaper. They're very easy to use and work in nicely with my type of skin. I do like the packaging to comes in though.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I've used different kinds. These are beautiful and easy to apply. Last long and makes your eyes pop out. Any lady who likes different kinds of eye shadow I would say try different kinds. You'll never know if you really like them or not until you buy and apply.
Miranda S.
Harlan
This is a really good product. I bought it from Walmart. It is very effective and the competition usually isn’t. I liked the packaging, it was really eye catching. The product did meet my expectations and I would buy it again when I run out. Would recommend.
Jackie W.
Allendale, MI
Good product. Long lasting for me, bought several times, product had great packaging and wasn't disappoint. I bought it online and it shipped fast. Product met my expectations and If interested I think it's worth a try. Good quality product for the price.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
This eye cream product was amazing! I was so pleased with the way my skin around my eyes looked afterwards. This product definitely lived up to my expectations and I felt like I got great value for my purchase. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Julia V.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this company. They have very reasonable prices for such great quality products. I love this product specifically because the colors are cute and the product is very effective. Great quality and would definitely buy it again. Get yourself some!
Darby M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a person who usually has eye bags and wrinkles under my eyes from tanning. This product was very gentle and helpful to my sensitive under eye area. Very aesthetically pleasing packaging. I would definitely buy again. 12/10 would recommend.