L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beth S.
Millersburg, PA
I like that it has 2 colors looks great on and it lasts all day without creasing.
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is a nice product, very pigmented, beautiful colors. And totally affordable
Liz C.
Its a great quad love the colors perfect for fall and winter really affordable
Roxanna M.
ME encanta es la mejor que eh probado ya que no es tan grasoso y a la vez es súper pigmentada lo amo y la marca es súper exclusiva y los producto todos son de muy buena calidad 😍😍❤️❤️ se lo recomiendo 100% a todo el mundo y las chica que empiezan en el mundo del maquillaje
Sophie c.
I’m not a fan of creamy eyes shadow but those a really easy to work with and they are easy to apply and easy to remove when it is the time . Personally I use them as transition Colors sometimes and they are just perfect for that and of course sometimes I use them alone and they are just as good alone as with another eye shadow
Beauty A.
Lincoln
I think that the loreal eye cream is okay it makes your eyes look more fresh it's amazing. It was very gentle on the skin and it want harsh or anything like that. The packaging was amazing and I would deferatly buy it again.
vianey g.
san luis potosí
this product I love, I love makeup and this eye shadow gives me a perfect finish, the tones are very good, they are not powdery and have a very good pigment the price is very accessible, I would like to count on the complete line and experiment with new colors and make different combinations of makeup,
Carolina P.
este producto es realmente bueno Recomiendo a todos para comprarlo! Me encanta que es una buena marca que también me fascina e influyente proveer todo para poder comprar productos como realmente vale la pena, esta marca me gusta mucho creo que es uno de mis favoritos creo que todo el amor haha
Sophia C.
Cornwall, Newquay
Great pigment, not so keen on the packaging as I wouldn't usually pick it up in the shop as I'd think it was quite boring! The colour spreads and blends well which makes me want to use it more, this was the first time I have used this product so definitely want to give it another go.
Jana D.
Singapore
the product is really nice! it gives a good shade on my face and its the packaging of the product is aesthetically amazing! the price is not too costly and i love it so mcuh with a lot of passion! this product is really recommended by me! go and try it!